Question To Rajs

randip singh

I see Rajs you have been trolling many Sikh forums so I thought since you like Sikh forums so much I would ask you some questions:

1) Did Mary have other Children apart from jesus. There is evidence to suggest she did, and if she did were they all immaculate conceptions?

2) If Mary had other kids and they were not immaculate conceptions then how can she be a Virgin Mary?

3) How do explain that Jesus was meant to be single yet all historical texts refer to him as Rabbi? In order to be a Rabbi you HAVE to be married.

4) Whis version of the Bible do you follow? James the first? Pope's? If you folow a particular version how do you know it is the truth?

These should be enough for now, I will ask a few more later. :)

NB Admin I hope you allow this post.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor guy .. feel sorry for him.. i think we all ganged up on him and scared him away ..  no.gif

challoo give it some time.. we will see him or someone else in the same form soontime ..  :)

149476[/snapback]

How many Sikhs do we see going to Christian forums saying that Christian faith is wrong and Sikhism is right brother?

I think Rajs needs to do some serious thinking about his values.