3d Sikh Warriors

Udham

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Taran  :TH:

Dont forget us when you need some beta testers...

I'm waiting patiently  :lol:

151200[/snapback]

yh that goes for me too i will gladly test it :TH:

• 3 weeks later...

taran ji i was wondering if you could add some sort of narrative between levels giving description of story and to preach sikhi messege. i mean i dno if you'v played the lord of the rings game but i love they way its switched bak n forth to the movie and game. this helps better knowledge of story. oh yeh n i was thinking may be you could show him doing pakarama around his shastar before using them.. and may be incorperating penthra as his main footwork for sword play?

taran ji i was wondering if you could add some sort of narrative between levels giving description of story and to preach sikhi messege. i mean i dno if you'v played the lord of the rings game but i love they way its switched bak n forth to the movie and game. this helps better knowledge of story. oh yeh n i was thinking may be you could show him doing pakarama around his shastar before using them.. and may be incorperating penthra as his main footwork for sword play?

153864[/snapback]

gd idea :TH:

good input....

there will plenty of narrative and also HISTORY information..... we are trying our best to make the game as authentic as possible so we are putting a lot of research into it. a lot of information about

expect a lot of quotes and gurbani extracts , in between levels.... and also some great music, tadee vaaraa, kirtan.

things are going really well at the moment, we are lookign for anyone who wants to donate their dasvandh monthly towards the project, so if you know of anyone who wants to put their dasvandh to good educational use put them in touch.

we already have a few gursikhs supporting the projects and we just need a few more.

our website will be launching soon, hopefully later this month.

we are working flat out at the moment, and theres still loads more to do

but its all looking wicked !!!

taran