I Want To Visit Canada This Month!

khalsaforce

waheguru jee ka khalsa

waheguru jee ki fateh,

My friends and my cousins are deciding which place to visit in febuarary.I told them we should goto brampton,Canada and most of them wants to goto england. I want to convince them to come to canada but not sure how?We are all in to sikhi very much and like kirtan of akhand kirtani jatha. I want to visit tapoban sahib but they want to visit southall in england.what should I do?please post ay sikhi related places in canada where we can learn more and I can also convinced them that canada is the best place to visit. grin.gif

CANADA HAS ALOT OF SIKHI BUT IT IS NOT THAT ORGANIZED. I KNOW YOU LIKE AKHAND KIRTAN BUT THERE IS ALOT IN THE UK TOO. I KNOW THIS BY I JUST CAME BACK FROM VANCOUVER IN DECEMBER AND WENT TO EVERY GURDWARA BUT THERE WAS ALOT OF WRONG THINGS AND PEOPLE ARE NOT EDUCATED ABOUT SIKHI THERE. THERE IN LOVE BUT NOT FULLY EDUCATED ABOUT IT. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. PLEASE IF YOU FEEL INSULT ABOUT WHAT I SAID. I AM SORRY.

CANADA HAS ALOT OF SIKHI BUT IT IS NOT THAT ORGANIZED. I KNOW YOU  LIKE AKHAND KIRTAN BUT THERE IS ALOT IN THE UK TOO. I KNOW THIS BY I JUST CAME BACK FROM VANCOUVER IN DECEMBER AND WENT TO EVERY GURDWARA BUT THERE WAS ALOT OF WRONG THINGS AND PEOPLE ARE NOT EDUCATED ABOUT SIKHI THERE. THERE IN LOVE BUT NOT FULLY EDUCATED ABOUT IT. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. PLEASE IF YOU FEEL INSULT ABOUT WHAT I SAID. I AM SORRY.

150734[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif Every gurdwara in Vancouver? veerji Vancouver itself is not the place to visit for sangat. Take a trip to Surrey and you will run into many chardi kala Gursikhs at the gurdwaray.

about the original question, if it's a choice between tapoban sahib and southall, i would definitely go for tapoban sahib - simply because i have heard many chardi kala gursikhs go there. Southall i have heard is a $17 million gurdwara sahib - and many say that money could have been better spent on other seva projects

how long do u plan on staying?.. dates??

Feb 18 is Akhand Jaap in Guelph (not too far from toronto)

Feb 25 is Waterloo Keertan Darbar (always an amazing event)...

Every saturday morning Asa Di Vaar at Dixie... Saturday nites there's several programz goin on at the same time... Sunday morningz and sunday nites there's keertan as well..

Friday there's gurmat class and simran @ Dixie...

and if u can stay until March, the first weekend there's keertan @ our place :TH:

wjkk wjkf

sorry taz veer we decided to goto canada..we wll stay in canada for 9 days from feb.17 thr fe.26. CANADA WE ARE COMING... :lol:

how long do u plan on staying?.. dates??

Feb 18 is Akhand Jaap in Guelph (not too far from toronto)

Feb 25 is Waterloo Keertan Darbar (always an amazing event)...

Every saturday morning Asa Di Vaar at Dixie... Saturday nites there's several programz goin on at the same time... Sunday morningz and sunday nites there's keertan as well..

Friday there's gurmat class and simran @ Dixie...

and if u can stay until March, the first weekend there's keertan @ our place :TH:

150795[/snapback]

where u guyz coming from?.. where u guyz staying?.. if there's any seva that needs to be dome please do not hesitate to ask!!... most of the uni students will be on reading week that week... and if y'all need rides newhere, jus holla :TH:

looking forward to seein u guyz !!!

btw... u guyz BETTER come to waterloo keertan darbar!... otherwise........

SUMBODY........ i said.. SUMBODY gonna get a hurt real bad......... real..... real..... REAL bad!! ....... SUMBODY..!!! :cool: :lol:

CANADA HAS ALOT OF SIKHI BUT IT IS NOT THAT ORGANIZED. I KNOW YOU  LIKE AKHAND KIRTAN BUT THERE IS ALOT IN THE UK TOO. I KNOW THIS BY I JUST CAME BACK FROM VANCOUVER IN DECEMBER AND WENT TO EVERY GURDWARA BUT THERE WAS ALOT OF WRONG THINGS AND PEOPLE ARE NOT EDUCATED ABOUT SIKHI THERE. THERE IN LOVE BUT NOT FULLY EDUCATED ABOUT IT. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION. PLEASE IF YOU FEEL INSULT ABOUT WHAT I SAID. I AM SORRY.

150734[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif Every gurdwara in Vancouver? veerji Vancouver itself is not the place to visit for sangat. Take a trip to Surrey and you will run into many chardi kala Gursikhs at the gurdwaray.

about the original question, if it's a choice between tapoban sahib and southall, i would definitely go for tapoban sahib - simply because i have heard many chardi kala gursikhs go there. Southall i have heard is a $17 million gurdwara sahib - and many say that money could have been better spent on other seva projects

150771[/snapback]

Its not $17 m its £17m which is about $30m USD ohmy.gif

yuck. whod wanna go to Canada?! The only good thing about canada is............................................................................ <someone welcome to fill in the blank space coz i cant think of nething!>