Sikh Search Engine

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Most of you might be aware of www.Sikhseek.com search engine, but i dont think its really good enough for our brothers and sisters to use coz there is hardly no sites on there, or if you try to search something nearly all the time nothing comes up!

Which is why im trying to add more sites on there, so other Sikh brothers and sisters will find it easier and it will make the facility better, which will be able to help everybody to learn about Sikhi easily.

I hope all the sangat helps me improve www.sikhseek.com by adding more websites on there. (just click on add on the blue bar):

here is a link to add websites that arn't on there already:

http://www.sikhseek.com/cgi-bin/links/addnew.pl

waheguru jee ka khalsa

waheguru jee ki fateh,

veer jee we are working on a new sikh sites search engine that would have atleast 500 pages for each sikhi site and it will take a little more time to complete. big websites like saintsoldiers or sikhsangat will have more then 1000 search pages. so we are working hard to get the search engine online.

Most of you might be aware of www.Sikhseek.com search engine, but i dont think its really good enough for our brothers and sisters to use coz there is hardly no sites on there, or if you try to search something nearly all the time nothing comes up!

Which is why im trying to add more sites on there, so other Sikh brothers and sisters will find it easier and it will make the facility better, which will be able to help everybody to learn about Sikhi easily.

I hope all the sangat helps me improve www.sikhseek.com by adding more websites on there. (just click on add on the blue bar):

here is a link to add websites that arn't on there already:

http://www.sikhseek.com/cgi-bin/links/addnew.pl

150836[/snapback]

I also started working on one a while back after i tried unsuccessfully to list a website in SikhSeek. I tried over a peroid of a month and must have sent e-mails about 5 times at least.

Started a test one which can be seen here - HERE

Been meaning to do it properly for a while but 1 thing i wanted to make sure is that it only had selected websites on there with correct information on it. You see so many websites with wrong information on them nowadays...

All the testing was spot on :TH: so just needs doing fully now

Why search when you can Khooogle...

http://www.shindasingh.com/playground/khaoogle.php

***BETA*** (meaning countless errors)..

Basically it search's a few message boards, and through certain sites image galleries, and displays the results of those searchs.

In this release basically you can search and thats about it. Most images wont link back the right image, but yea maybe you can take some ideas from their and add them to your project, considering this one's pretty much died out.

Tera i think a section were you can search for audio of Gurbani etc, Sikhi related images search, Sikhi related news- that would be kool.

The work you done is amazing!! Your doing amazing seva.

I think the logo is too high (it looks good now it is now but i think it might look better slightly further down so its like nearly in the middle).

Shinda that a kool idea! Khoogle lol!

• 3 weeks later...