Girls: Wed 15th ..11am-1pm ..coventry

guruji's_student

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

woo da sikhi discussion was really good!.....quite a lot of information given and makes u think aswell..........and as u cum to see our life is a waste if u dont do wat guru ji expects of u! pray.gif and other pehnjias that went i think would agree on this aswell(hopefully) that went to teh sikhi discussion! wooo it was REALLY GOOD!

i think dese types of discussion could influence people on what kind of steps they take and about what to do next in life and what u should be aiming for!!?!!!........ :TH:......and get to do kirtan afterwards aswell dats really good!... pray.gifpray.gif ....!

i think more arrangements of these kind of discussions could be in the holidays and wen phenjia get time, as it does HELP ALOT! :TH: !

thanx 2 Arrandeep pehnji and Rajpreet pehnji for organising it! pray.gif hope we all will be gathering again!

MAY WAHEGURU JI DO KIRPA ON ALL AND WE START TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL SIDE OF SIKHI IF U HAVENT SO FAR! ''the pureness of sikhi''!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh! pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif