Hi5

fists_of_fury

wjkk wjkf

I have made an account with Hi5 to keep in contact with friends who have told me to. However I wanted to select and change my privacy options. As indicated by Hi5, I was told to "Account & Privacy" link which is located in the top-right hand corner of the screen. After clicking on this link I am taken to a page in which it gives me an option to change my email address or password. Located in above this are two links which are labelled "My Account" & "My Privacy". When I click on "My Privacy", I am taken back to a login page, after entering my password I am taken back to my Hi5 Home Page. I have also made another account using another email address the same problem occurs, But my when my friend logs in on my computer he can taken to the "My Privacy" screen and is able to edit the options. This shows that my computer or internet is not at fault. Could It be that I have no friends yet on my network or no pictures, and Hi5 isnt letting me access my privacy settings? Please reply as soon as possible. grin.gif

wjkk wjkf