Radhasoami

WGJK WGJKF

Ive come across a few theories

1. Started of by right wing hindus (rss types) to break up sikhs

2. Founder is a muslim (same intentions as above)

3. Someone who was kicked out of a Gurdwara after mischievous behaviour, started them off

.....can someone please help clear the above up, and tell me how they started and why.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my own views:

....can;t comment on this. If you actually go to some of the RS meetings, as I have done...because my family are RS/SIKH....you will see that there is NO ANTI-SIKHISM or ANTI-any other religion taught.

It's stated RS is a spiritual path...much akin to the 3HO practised in the states by Yogi Bhajan.

They teach and recite many bania from GGSJ, as well as other saints such as Kabir etc etc.

They teach that ALL religions have one thing in common...aka GOD...and that religions, in their current form, are made by MAN, and what we need to do is our SIMRAN and LOVE and RESPECT each other.

....this is a little erronomous......how would you classifiy Guru Nanak Ji before he 'created' SIkhism???

If you see all current lines of RS-heads...they are ALL GurSikh....

3. Someone who was kicked out of a Gurdwara after mischievous behaviour, started them off

....again...this is heresay...I can't back it up or not...but i doubt ANYONE can actually say weather these ppl were kicked out or not.

The point of this is that it is UP TO YOU to make up your own mind as to the teachings of any religion or saint or spiritual person...the onus is upon YOU are the individual...this site will give you advice...but to understand any religion or sect YOU HAVE TO EXAMINE IT AND LOOK INTO THE DEEPER MEANING before you make judgement.

What I would suggest you do, is to leave all this discussion about RS etc etc behind and actually go and see first hand what its all about...find you local RS centre and go see what they talk about...if you don't like it...fine...leave them to do what they want and you just keep focused on your Simran and Sadh Sangat...

This topic has been discussed so many times and I've posted something about it already..

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=17268

read the post and re-read my posting.

essentially, its up to you to make your own mind up.

I have already...and it's stated clearly in that post.

Remember, if you dont see god in all, you dont see God at all..

Heres my own views:

....can;t comment on this. If you actually go to some of the RS meetings, as I have done...because my family are RS/SIKH....you will see that there is NO ANTI-SIKHISM or ANTI-any other religion taught.

It's stated RS is a spiritual path...much akin to the 3HO practised in the states by Yogi Bhajan.

They teach and recite many bania from GGSJ, as well as other saints such as Kabir etc etc.

They teach that ALL religions have one thing in common...aka GOD...and that religions, in their current form, are made by MAN, and what we need to do is our SIMRAN and LOVE and RESPECT each other.

....this is a little erronomous......how would you classifiy Guru Nanak Ji before he 'created' SIkhism???

If you see all current lines of RS-heads...they are ALL GurSikh....

....again...this is heresay...I can't back it up or not...but i doubt ANYONE can actually say weather these ppl were kicked out or not.

The point of this is that it is UP TO YOU to make up your own mind as to the teachings of any religion or saint or spiritual person...the onus is upon YOU are the individual...this site will give you advice...but to understand any religion or sect YOU HAVE TO EXAMINE IT AND LOOK INTO THE DEEPER MEANING before you make judgement.

What I would suggest you do, is to leave all this discussion about RS etc etc behind and actually go and see first hand what its all about...find you local RS centre and go see what they talk about...if you don't like it...fine...leave them to do what they want and you just keep focused on your Simran and Sadh Sangat...

This topic has been discussed so many times and I've posted something about it already..

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=17268

read the post and re-read my posting.

essentially, its up to you to make your own mind up.

I have already...and it's stated clearly in that post.

Remember, if you dont see god in all, you dont see God at all..

If there is anything in particular you want to know about the teachings and path RS follow then let me know. I don't see any point in getting into long drawn debate about the aspects such as you have mentioned, with a path/religion. This is partly because I wouldn't be able to answer some of the question as I would rather focus on the teachings themselves and not heresay. But if you want to know anything deeper about RS let me know.

Forgive me if I have offended anyone.

Anyone else interested in RS them read the thread I've linked above and do a RS search on this forum, there are LOTS of thread on here.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

radha soami's are not GurSikhs or Sikhs at ALL, they are a SECT just like nirankari's or darshan dassia's or anything else.

Their mission is one: to drive Sikhs away from Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale have challanged them on many occasions.

If people believe they are Sikhs where is Satguru Sache Patshah Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Parkaash at their Satsangs? Do they preach about Khanda Bata and Amrit? They give their own naam, you cannot enter their "dera" in beas wearing a Sri Sahib, as their "LEADER" is scared that some Singh Soorma might do his BHOG if he were to come!

They dont answer the phone and say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh, as we are commanded by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, but they say "radha soami" even on greeting!!

So whats the Naam they give? On many occasions of debating with radha soami, Daas has asked what is the Naam you are given? they answer we cant tell our Guru Ji says if you tell you will get "KEEREH" in your mouth, but then Daas asked what about your Guru he's told thousands and he's JUBAAN hasnt got KEEREH init yet!

Then a fellow Singh told Daas that this is all PAKHAND their Guru asks do you want naam? they say yes, he says come here then, open your mouth, and he SPITS in their mouth, NOW what are they supposed to tell that their Guru SPAT in their mouths? and this is the Naam?

Even though Bani say "Aap Japee... Avree Naam Japavee..." what planet are these radha soami's on?

They dont do Satguru Sache Patshah Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Parkaash at their Dera because they know, that people will start bowing down to Guru Sahib, and not them!!!

Remember if a child does not call his Father (Eg. Guru Granth Sahib Ji) their Father, but goes and calls somebody else their Father (Eg. radha soami's) then you know what people call that child.... B*S*A*D << dont be one of those come under the fold of GURU GRANTH PANTH, AMRIT SHAKO SINGH SAJO, look at the Kurbanian Sahib E Kamal Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji did for you!!

So beware of these Pakhandi's they are not Sikhs and DON'T MARRY YOUR SON'S OR DAUGHTERS, BROTHERS OR SISTERS INTO THEIR FAMILIES, i'm sure 5 PIARE can back me up on this case to prevent this DISEASE of radha soamis spreading even more!

REHE NA PAKHAND DI BIMAARI.... TAINU POOJE DUNIYAAA SAARI.... GURU GRANTH SAHIB TERI JAI HOVE!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

IF SANGAT AGREE ON THIS PASS A RESOLUTION HERE WITH THE SIKH SANGAT TO BOYCOTT THESE PAKHANDI'S AND BELIEVE THAT SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ IS THEIR ONLY AND TRUE GURU, PLEASE REPLY WITH A JAIKARA, BUT IF YOUR A FOLLOWER OF A RADHA SOAMI, NIRANKARI, DARSHAN DASSIA, NAAMDHARI'S, SACHA SAUDA WALA, DHAGGE TAVEETAN WALA, DEHDHARI, PAKHANDI GURU OR HAVE AND DOUBT WHAT SO EVER AGAINST GURU SAHIB, KING OF KINGS, GURU OF GURU'S SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ DO NOT REPLY, OTHERWISE SADH SANGAT LET THESE PAKHANDI'S KNOW WE ARE AWAKE, WE ARE THE SOLDIERS OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ, IT IS OUR DUTY TO PROTECT SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, AND THERE MUSTNT BE ANYTHING IN THE WAY OF GURU JI'S SATKAAR......

BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.............

SAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SRIIIIIIIIII AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

SABH SIKHAN KO HUKAM HAI... GURU MANIYO GRANTH...

Lets add all those who have their own dera to this, also add Namdharis, Sacha Sauda etc etc. In fact lets add everyone who does not follow the original Akal Takht Rehat Maryada (I am not on about the amended one but the original one).

And please stop writing in capitals.

You can call RS whatever you want really, these are all words...and I'm not for or against RS or any other sect.

For me, I have ONE Maharaji....GGSJ.

With regards to RS and any other sects...why are we getting so afraid and nervous...

It seems like Bhaji in the blue text is angry or annoyed, which is fine, we are all entitled to our views.

But we will get into a situation like Muslims, with violence between 'sects' despite the fact that they are all Muslims.

RS is NOOOOOOT a religion, so the issue of whether its Sikh or ANTI SIKH is baseless.

I think we should just let all sects be and do what they want (within reason).

Why should we fear the effects upon the Sangat? Are we that scared and afraid that other 'factions/groups' are going to destroy us? Are we not LIONS, are we not strong?

Why should we fear anyone human? GOD is the only person we should fear.

Let's not get into the discussion of arguments about other sects and religions.

Sikhism is not the only way to 'God'.

By stateing that fact, I'm not denoucing SIKHI at all...but we must have tolerance of other jiva's views and beliefs. If they directly impinge upon our own and threaten our physical survival (and I'm not talking about the so-called risk of these factions on Sikhi, i mean direct physical action on Maharaji or Gudware or Sangat), then we may be justified to be angry.

But THERE IS ONE GOD...many religions all leading to one place.

So why should we be scared of anyone human, and sect, group, race, colour, poltical party or even animals...? Be scared of GuruJi, and no-one else.

As you will read in my previous post, I've nothing against RS at all (nor any other sect). For me, RS has explained numerous Bania to me and passages from other holy persons, it has made me stay on the path...live a SIKHI life. I don't drink, eat meat, do drugs, smoke...I work hard and try not to hurt anyone feelings.

I pray each day and still leave a normal life with my parents and friends. This is all Gurus Grace.

There is nothing wrong with people having different views to us, but lets not escalte these sorts of discussion into a "SIKHI is everything and anyone who doesnt belive in it is an infadel" type of Muslim viewpoint.

God is in all of us, so why hurt God?

Oh, and by the way...you might want to add these people to your list too:

1)the millions of Hindu GODS and the MILLIONS of Hindu belivers

2)Buddah

3)Mohammed ( and the soon to be billions of Muslims Jiva's)

4)Christ (and their millions of followers)

5)....any other sect or religion who follows the teachings of their own "GURU" or "SAINT"

One thing you have to give credit to Radha Soamis for is that superb hospital they have on the GT road (Jullundhur to Amrtisar). It looks the business and from what I have heard it is kept very clean and hygenic. Compare this to any hospital run by the SGPC or those run by "baba" and they are filthy. Please do not tell me the GOI funds the RS hospital, the "baba" from India collect plenty of money for their hospitals from NRI but still cannot keep them clean. The SGPC has more than enough money to run many institutions similar to the RS hospital but over the decades have consistantly failed.

I met someone in India a while back who was not RS but he went to the hospital as he said it would cost him only his bus fare and it was clean and better than any other SGPC run place, the doctors were good and included doctors from overseas.