Can Sum1 Answer My 2-3 Questions

satnam

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amrit vela is amrit vela bcuz its wen the atmosphere is cool. its to do with energies.. its d tym wen there isnt as much nasty stuff happenin lol like swearing etc. n it is so powerful as all people who do path all do it together at the same time.. wel n e way its to with the energies in the atmosphere...

holla mahalla was wen Guru ji got all the sikhs together to demonstrate their abilities in shastar vidiya. chand been discussed before... do a search!

Gurfateh!

what does amritvela mean?

what is amritvela?

y shuld we wake up 4 amritvela what is the purpose of it?

babbar khalsa produced the most chardi kalla singhs and singhnea that always inspire me, and i always try to find out wat other seva they did 4 da panth.

an sum1 sed to me

" i dont like millitants dat disrespect guru ji's khanda, by changing it, eg adding guns".

der cant be anyfing rong wid adding guns, cus its on da babbar khalsa khanda. so wat answer can i give. cus i can c wer dis person was cuming from by saying we shuldnt change guru jis khanda.

i know dis has been discussed before but i culdnt find it anywer, cud sum1 in a few lines tell me wat a chand is, because i used to fink it was a khanda.

and if a random person asked u, y u wear a turban, wat wud be da best reasons to say y u wear a turban

bhai gurmukho, please do not write in the way you do, the reason is because for some it is quite hard to digest what your saying. this "blingistani" (bling bling language) is not understood by the mass majority, and please note there are other people around the world reading sikhsangat.com

there would be more people replying to this if you talk in formal english like mine.

bhul chukke muaff

or if you dont understand that....

ey yo geez man, geeeeeeeeeezzzzzz

nah man jus wantd 2 say 2 u dat yo dnt type like dis man cuz 4 sum ppl it ded hard 4 dem 2 understand wat u sayin. nah man trussss, barreeeeeeeee ppl wud ansa ure questions if u jus spoke in normal propa english.

yo safe inabit yea

the two cultures hav been kinda twisted together. Guru ji made the singhs do training and fiting on holla mahala on purpus to make them use that time of year on shastar vidiya rather then on the way hindus celebrate it by throwin colours n that (dnt knw why thats done). but as time pass i gues the two hav become sort of interlinked bak home n so colours get thrown around.... (hope not sayin n e fing rong ere, correct me if am!)