Jakara Meeting

DhadiMania

So just because they say a few misguided things in a video, rather than speak to them in a civilised way, people start hating on them in an aggressive manner, even though they are actually doing something to stop the most evil thing facing us today, the slaughter of girls in the womb. Amazing.

not the point, they are old enough, big enough and undoubedtly daft enough to know that kuriya should not go on stage and say "i want to wear a mini skirt"

they are old enough to know not to wear a mini skirt,

definatly big enough to have more sharam than goray who dont even do this as much!

the fact that they go on and remember the shaheeds and try and make solemn moments one moment and then in the evening have a 6-2am "picnic" at the student union.

question is, there are so many singhs in CA, Toronto that have sooooooo much naam inside them,

why arent these singhs taking the stand?

why arent these guys educating Jakara?

bhul chukke muaff

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the point? You denigate an entire groups efforts just because of the views of some misguided people? You would rather treat them like an enemy than politely guide them and support their efforts to combat the slaughter of girls in the womb?

Even when they take direct action to punish and shame those newspapers who carry adverts for slaughtering girls in the womb, proving their intent is good, all we have is contempt for them because of the misguided statements of a few?

We should be congratulating them for taking a stance against the evil inside the Sikh community, whilst at the same time educating them politely, rather than treating them as an enemy. Some people have no perspective.

Prem if u actually read this topic u wud understand what wer sayin. dont assume things. Jakaraz messed up end of story, you can try to defend them all u want i dont care i dont think most otherz will care either. as for the issues that you have raised they have been discussed in the past, if u wanna discuss em again by all means start your own topic most of the things you have said i agree on but supporting Jakara just because they might for once be on to something seems well a little stupid.

I gotta feelin that u go 2 Jakara or no people from der, get all ur facts strat before sayin anyting, by the way u no wen u say contact da Jakara lot ive emailed em x number of time wid no reply.

U call them a little misguided well u must be there sardar to say things like that, u can love Jakara all u want dont expect odaz to do da same, these are the same people on there trailer az the site doing bhangra BBQ's till 2am wat do u call this, if was kirtan throughout the night im all for it, but what they're doin hell no.

Az u can tell i like Jakara, hope this is an answer 2 wat u wanted 2 here if not u proberbly not gonna get it ere.

"Next Generation Of Sikhs"

U LOt Crack Me Up - If Nothin Else Jakaraz A Good Jokes Site

Cal me wat u want Prem but it aint gona change NE ting, Jakaraz Messed, let me ask u a question if dis trailer is by Jakara and you agree with that then logically they agree wid everyting on that trailer, to them that sums up der "sikhi" mission, so following that logic do u still tink that Jakara iz all good - well if u do all the best - keep up the crap work - hope u and the "next generation" have fun thinking ur changing sikhi 4 th beta, u can have little online chats

manmukh 1: sikh values are going up what shall we do?

Manmukh 2: lets start Jakara !!!!

To Be Continued ........