Vaisakhi Shaheed Memorial Camp

tj.singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Its finished... :wub: ...

Camp was wikddd.... such a inspiration! pray.gif

could it not just been longerr wat a amazing 4 days we all had! :TH:

such a great laugh andd thanks to all the sevadaars.... wikd seva done by you all.

cant w8 for next one and with guru ji's kirpaa it will be as much inspirational and be enjoyed by everyone, as it was this time.

....wasn't the FALCONERY funi haha.... lol haha when the owl flew around! lol one pehnjee wouldnt come in to the room when owl was let to fly hahaha lolzz hmm who could dat be ''guruji's_student'' aka arrandeep ...hehe.... LOL.gifLOL.gif ... blush.gif

AWW.gif :awesome

hahah ermm meeee run out when falconry was there..nooo !! i had to go out to do somethin hahah lol tongue.gif ahahahahh lol i was outside doin chaupai sahib lol

and MAD JAIKARAAAA AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

omg camp was so amazing i cnt explain it... all the kids in dastars... and all the gilrs in dastars.. wanting to wear them !! ... so much naam .. so much seva

i learnt so much .. eevry1 in bana and that beautifull ... waheguru :wub: !!!

sangat was amazing.. so much kirtan :@ dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji mahraj

PURE KHALSA RAJ !! .. wish it neva ended.. jst keep the sikhi up and it never will lol waheguru !!

yeah taksali singh ... was good the day u came!! then nxt day he ran off!! lol :cool: heheh !! ...

n sonia.. ive got enuff to tell about u 2

all girls on bouncy caslte sat n did simran .. then i even learnt jaikara:D 4 the bouncy castle heheh was so chardi kala

JO GAJKEH JAIKARA GAJAHVEH NIHAL HOJAVEH SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAN NU PAVEH AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll

GURBAR AKAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

DEG TEG FATEH

KHALSA DEI HARMADHNEH FATEH

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH :wub: pray.gif