Controlling Anger

sikh182

Waheyguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji key fateh

In Jap ji Sahib " Bean nam-way nahee ko thaa-o" there is no place without his name. Sukhmani sahib "Naam K tha-ray khand bhraa-mund" Entire creation is created by nam.

Well I do find myself victim of anger aswell. As one Bhain ji said do simran..when doing simran remeber that waheyguru ji is sa-rab wee-yeah-pak/ omnipresent present in everyting living or nonliving therefore waheyguru ji is present in that person and within youself aswell. Now there is no way you can get angery if you will see waheyguru ji in that person. Different kind of respect will generate in your mind about every being afterwards and you will not mind at all if that person will criticize you. Usually when our ego is hurt..anger takes birth or something goes against our wish. As you may already know that ego and desire should not have any place in sikh life. always do adras..only Waheyguru Ji Can improve us.

Please forgive me if I have said something wrong. still learning.

Waheyguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key fateh

Know ur anger first and then its really easy to get rid of it. Watch urself when u r in anger....beleive me u will find urself stupid because being angry is just stupid. Consious mind can never be in anger because anger is a negative aspect of human and its does NO good to human.

Watch urself when u r angry and it will become really easy to get rid of it.

Fateh.

Gurfateh Jee

When you start feeling Angry, try saying the following Salok of Bhagat Fareed Jee to calm yourself down.

PrIdw bury dw Blw kir gusw min n hFwie ]

fareedhaa burae dhaa bhalaa kar gusaa man n hadtaae ||

Fareed, answer evil with goodness; do not fill your mind with anger.

dyhI rogu n lgeI plY sBu ikCu pwie ]78]

dhaehee rog n lagee palai sabh kishh paae ||78||

Your body shall not suffer from any disease, and you shall obtain everything. ||78||

This Salok from Gurbani sung so beautifully by Bibi Ashupreet Kaur can be downloaded by clicking here:

Bibi Ashupreet Kaur - Gussa Man Na Hadhaae

Vaheguroo

i feel 4 juu! mannn i get angry all th time- sumtimes i can feel th artery goin on the side of my neck & its like its gonna explooooddde! lol

but then...i jus go 2 my bedroom where it is nice & quiet, i close my eyes, & i medidate on the Name.

ur effectively turning all that negative energy in2 positive energy :wub:

ahhhhh that makes me feel relaxed & so much better, & then u realise that it was a really dumb thing u were gettin workd up over! try it :TH:

Violence, attachment, covetousness and wrath," says Guru Nanak "are like four rivers of fire; those who fall in them burn, and can swim across, O Nanak, only through God's grace" (GG, 147).

Elsewhere He says, "Kam and krodh dissolve the body as borax melts gold" (GG, 932).

Guru Arjan, Nanak V, censures krodh in these words: "O krodh, thou enslavest sinful men and then caperest around them like an ape."