"crew T-shirts"

_K_

i personaly i fink their just fashion accesories now these hoodies ppl wear em to look "cool" i have seen moneh wearing babbar khalsa hoodies, finknig their part of babbar khalsa

i've seen girls wear sant ji hoodies and walking into pubs for a drink or so

Exactly! That's what i'm sayin, cept tht if we try n ecucate ppl about what they represent then maybe they wont use them as accessories and go pub n them? blush.gif Or am i just too naive?

i think people that do wear em no why they wear em and must no something about what they wearing specialy the sant ji ones and 84 otherwise i dnt fink people would buy em

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personaly i fink their just fashion accesories now these hoodies ppl wear em to look "cool" i have seen moneh wearing babbar khalsa hoodies, finknig their part of babbar khalsa

i've seen girls wear sant ji hoodies and walking into pubs for a drink or so

Exactly! That's what i'm sayin, cept tht if we try n ecucate ppl about what they represent then maybe they wont use them as accessories and go pub n them? blush.gif Or am i just too naive?

i think people that do wear em no why they wear em and must no something about what they wearing specialy the sant ji ones and 84 otherwise i dnt fink people would buy em

Yeh but but alot of the time ppl see the khanda or anything related to sikhi and wear them... i know loads of sikh's who don't even know what Miri and Piri are and what they signify; they just see the khanda and go all "shere Punjabi-like"...They just put 2 and 2 together but they dont see anything more than the suffereing of the martyr's they just see a way of saying...yeh we're sikh init... wacko.gif