Spots N Dumallaaa

Guest .

waheguru jee ka khalsa,

waheguru jee ki fateh

sangat jee, please forgive me if this topic seems pointless to you but i dont know what else to do. ive had grief from my mum abt wearing a dastaar n even more by wearing a dumalla. she thinks its not for girls, ive tried explaining but it was not very helpful to the situation. so it was even worse when i started getting serious spots on my forehead. she thinks its due to my dumalla, n no air getting to my forehead. so basically she wants me to get the rid of the spots because its 'spoiling my face'. if i cant get rid of the spots then shes gonna try n stop me wearing my dumalla/dastaar. the spots are the same colour as my skin n very small, so i dont think they are going to go. it jus looks like ive got really bumpy skin. does anyone know how i can solve this problem? has anyone had such problems with spots n managed to get rid of them? i dont want to have to disrespect or even ignore my mum in anyway, so i think it would b easiest if i jus got rid of the spots. personally i think there is little chance of them going because they are hard n the same colour of my skin n not irritating or anything.

sorry for such a stupid, vain post, but i dont really know what else to do,

i wont take my dumalla off.

thanks in advance

waheguru jee ka khalsa,

waheguru jee ki fateh

Guest lowest of the low singhni

buy an aloe vera plant - cut a bit off it everyday, and squeeze out the juice/pulp stuff and smear it on your face. sounds disgusting, but it works really well. keep using it for a few months and you'll see. keep watering the plant otherwise it'll die off in like a week. if you take care of it, it'll last for a reasonable length of time.

~l~

grin.gif hmmmmmm... i had sooooo manyyyy for like 3 years n tried everything n thenn... i used plain tee tree oil blush.gif i know it smells but u get used to it after and jus put some on before u go sleep and it will help n wash ur face twice a day with tea tree oli soap bar :wub: you can get both from local holland and barrat shop im sure wink2.gif give it a try i havnt got any now :@ and it helps ya skin neway :TH:

hmmm interesting ..

i got rash type marks on my forehead hair line .. my moms saying its because i tie my joora too tight .. but i dont :wub: ..i get a lot of those marks sometimes .. then i use oil .. and its fairly good now but its still there..

i also know many singhs having problems around the ear wit rashes.. i dunno why this happens.. suggestions ??

Guest Jas Singh

It could be caused because of the day to day sweat from your forehead to your damalla.

When you re-tie the same cloth to your forehead the sweat from the previous day can cause a reaction.

Tie a patka or keski underneath it and replace that everyday with a washed one, instead of having to wash ur damalla everyday.

Worked for me

Guest Jas Singh

To answer Jaspaul Singh, people get rashes on the outer side parts of the ears because their ears get 'pushed in' from the sides, by their pug. if u tie somthing behind ur ears to act like a cushion it wont happen. that will also take the discomfort away felt on the ears sometimes after long hours.

Again this is from personal experience