Joke: English Man Visits Punjab

if anyone can re-write this in better punjabi i would be grateful..but heres my attempt to how i heard it ..i think..

ik gora punjab noo janda hai te oh ik punjabi bandeh noo puchdaa..ethe loak 'aaho' kio kehenday hai, jay aslee punjabi wich 'hanji' kehnaa chahyeeda hai??

punjbai banda kehnda.."jirey pario likhio loak han oho 'hanji' kehndi han..te jere anparh loak han oho 'aaho' kehnday han"

pher oh gora punjabi bandeh noo puchda..too paria likhia hai?

te oh kehnda.. aaho

Here’s another one – a Jatha of Nihangs set camp for the night. After their evening meal, they collectively retire into the tent when one of NIhangs lets rip a fart and exclaims “fauja aageeya” (the armies have arrived) following which the others open the flaps to the tent to let in some fresh air.

Shortly thereafter, not wanting to be outdone by the first, another Nihang in the Jatha lets rip an even louder and deadly number and with much enthusiasm announces, “lo jee, aslee fauja hun aaeeya” and again, the remainder of the Jatha opens the flaps to allow in some more fresh air.

Seeing this feat on part of the others, a third Nihang in the Group, who has been working up his ammunition, lets rip a stink most deadly and announces “fauja aageeya te dere lagey!”