My View on Khalistan

chamkila

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pakistanis have a big problem of taking credit of supporting and finishing the khalistani movement. they make it sound as though Sikhs cant do anything on their own and used to beg pakistan for support. there was a nut head in my university who was telling me that the pakistani dictator general zia ul haq used to supply arms to khalistani fighters, and after he got killed in an air crash (some say it was pre planned), the next pakistani prime minister benazir bhutto (who happened to get along very well with indian prime minister rajiv gandhi) leaked out all the inside info about the khalistani singhs to rajiv gandhi, and therefore the army took action which crushed the movement. i'd say its just a cheap way to take credit for something they never knew anything about.

my opinion : today's khalistani singh should NOT trust ANYONE, be it indian or paki or even gora, and sorry to say, not even another Singh, coz as history has it, the worst traitors have been from within the panth, eg santa singh, longowal, badal, tohra, kps gill, kala afghana, narinder grewal etc. so beware and do NOT trust some1 just coz they claim to be an enemy of your opponent! u never know if its a planned conspiracy against u!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i love ur views paji :)

but i'm not 2 fond of ur name lol

kharkooo singhs did'nt like chamkilla

I am Khalistanis and I listen to Chamkila.

I will keep on listening to Chamkila even on my Death bed, and I will fight for Khalistan till we get our land.

Some people don't like Chamkila, but if you understand the meaning of the songs, he is telling the true.

Also you the hell is kala afghana

chamkila, u dunno who is kala afghana?

he is a tankhaiya who has been declared as unSikh by Akal Takht for talking garbage about Sikhi and saying that amrit is not necessary...some1 plzz post the URL from Khalsa Alliance that talks in detail bout kala afghana...thanks