Facial Hair

Guest Guest

Girls face more

Fear comes from ignorance we need to change our way of thinking in our minds and forget that other people in this western society don't own us. It's all about confidence you need to believe in yourself that other people don't matter, I don't need to please them, I need to please waheguru. People will have opinions it's human nature but you go out with your head held high and say these opinions don't matter to me because it's a part of me. I'm not going to cut off my ear or my nose so why should I take my facial hair off? The thinking needs to change in your mind see and believe in yourself that I'm strong, I'm unique and I can do this. You will slowly be able to feel the power as you walk down the street no one wouldn't even dareto say anything to you.

Remember that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder you don't need to live up to other peoples expectations you do what you feel in your heart and you will know what feels right and you will implement that and show everyone that you can do it despite negative thoughts and opinions of other people.

If you did get negative opinions from people, educate them on importance of hair they will learn to see you as a human being who has feelings, who has guts because she does what guru ji wants and what he expects from his Sikhs.

Keep smiling what ever you decide :D

• 4 years later...