Enough Is Enough (issues With Gianees)

Pheena

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

raju 123 is right, now is the time to rise to teh occassion, listen ppl, if u do somethingabout this then u will prevent this from happening again and save other bhan jis and even bhajis(it could be coming very soon or maybe even has happened) from being harassed. what if they're harassing lil' kids that dont even realize?don't be embarassed, i'm sure we can figure something out to keep that persons confidentiality, i dont understand why u dont have faith in urselves and guru ji...by standing up u will also make God happy, so please do it! maybe if a group of u admitted it then it wud be more helpful?now is ur chance to make a difference, forget what the world thinks. .. what wud guru ji think? that the lions i left on this earth have now become sheeps?i noe its hard but as i said i'm sure if someone admits and talks about what they want to happen (ie: confidentiality) it can happen... :TH:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear brothers/sisters,

I have just heard that a young kaur HAS been molested by a gianee and she was in tears after the attack.

She has read this site before but as NO KAUR IS GIVING ANY DETAILS her response is why should she bother telling any one……….no one cares…

My answer to her is we need details !!!!!!!!!!

Okay the girl will never have to confront the gianee in person because the singhs will

And they will after investigation either get them sacked or deported !

But please kaurs we need u to speak to us…..

If u tell us so and so gianee…

we will keep a eye on them and if they do ANY THING

God help them……

If you are in contact with her, the PLEASE talk to her about providing some sort of information. What Akal Warrior above said are harsh words, but there is a ring of Truth in them. It is very difficult to provide help if there is none is willing to take a stand and share some information. United Sikhs do not need specific details on the attack, the questions asked by the Manvinder Singh from United Sikhs are very general question that are necessary to asses the situation.

No one is saying this is not a traumatic experience or it is an easy thing share with everyone, but there is no other way. Help cannot be provided if no one takes courage....Help Us Help You.

I have just heard that a young kaur HAS been molested by a gianee and she was in tears after the attack.

I wrote this as Metaphorically comment.

Without details no one can help !!!!!!!!!

to get the kaurs to think.how much shiX they will take before they take action...

Karamsar Punjabi School is holding a Raag Kirtan Durbar at Gurudwara Karamsar , Ilford, to celebrate the parkash of Guru Amardas Ji on the 27th of May 2006 from 6.00 pm to 12.00 midnite. Participants include Harkirat Singh of chakardar.com All are welcome. Further info: www.karamsar.co.uk , For directions : http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...ult=&db=pc&cidr _client=none〈=&keepicon=true&pc=IG11TW&advance d=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=IG1%2B1TW&addr 3=&addr1=

Dear Sehmbi,

Have u any idea just how serious this subject is ? :lol: @

Have u any idea what this subject is about ? :@ @

Doh

Vauxhall 2 litre gli for sale, very good condition with full mot and full vauxhall service history £5000 ono…

Sehmbi are u interested in it ? grin.gif

This topic is a serious subject, please stick to the given topic in hand… d_oh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hi, im new to this website and i think its awesome.

I just read the previous comment about some Gianeeji's and i think although we can not stop them from existing, everyone should stnd up for their rights. This should not stop us from being the people that we are. this has happened in Australia and they have been persecuted for this. Stand up for yourself they have no right to do such thing to you. one more thing.. do you honestly think that if the veerjis talk to them molester it is going to solve the problem? i say bash the living daylights out of them. these women are our sisters and daughters. slap them across the face. they dont deserve to be in our Gurudwaras. if you think that your parents are going to listen, then tell your friends.

I'm really happy somebody has taken it upon themselves to do such a worthy seva - Well done and i hope these issues can be dealt with, may Waheguru ji bless.