The Power Of The Word, The Water And Why Sikhs Are Blessed

ms514

Sat Sri Akal:

So remember when you were young and people used to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"? HAH...what did they know? Not making sense? Read on.

Through my company's internal e-mail system, I received message of one Dr. Masaru Emoto coming to a local event to present his research. He has dedicated his life towards the research of what power the spoken word has on water. He does this by taking pictures of water right at the point of freezing and examines what happens to the crystal structure in situations where various words are spoken with different emotions. Gurumustuk Singh Ji has a very nice post about it HERE.

I had read this information before, but it did not click until I got my company's e-mail about it. I remembered there are those idiots that question what can Amrit prepared by the Panj Pyare do? What power can it have? It's just 5 people stirring water and sugar a Sarbloh bowl with a Sarbloh Khanda. Well, here's an answer. Mere good thoughts and love can transform water. The Spoken Word can have a tremendous impact on water itself, as it demonstrated by the Dr. Emoto's research. Now think for a moment: 5 Sikhs, who are themselves immersed in Gurbani and Rehat, concentrating on that Amrit with mind and body, reading Gurbani, THE WORD. What impact would that have on that Amrit? Could it not transmutate that water, sugar and Sarbloh to Amrit? Prayer itself has a tremendous impact on the water as demonstrated by the pictures at the linked webpage...what would the presence of the Guru in Panj Pyare Roop reciting Gurbani have on that Amrit? Truly the worldly ingredients used in the Amrit Ceremony would and can transform to a substance of the Divine.

Another thought occured to me was the recitation of Gurbani and the body. Remember that the majority component of the body is water. Think of what impact Gurbani could have on that water in your body. Gurbani says "Sarbh Rogh Ka Aukhad Naam" and "Mera Vaid Guru Gobinda, Har Har Naam Aukhad Mukh Devai"...praising the Name as the medicine of all ills. Those who think this is mere analogy may want to reconsider in light of such research.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Very nice post, i have a feeling this has something to do or is closely tied to Cymatics - the science of sound on the physical reality. Sound can be a powerful force, and has the abilit toheal or hurt. I foufn this site that shoudl give more proof that sound possibly plays a more sagnificant part in our lives and world: http://www.mysticalsun.com/cymatics/cymatics.html

Waheguru creations work in mysterious ways...

d_oh.gif

Sat Sri Akal:

Bindy Sahib, that was an interesting link. I even had a music teacher tell us of the complex mathematical arrangements that can be found in music, as well as how the entire Universe had different sounds to it. I am pretty sure he wasn't too high that day... blush.gif

Seriously though, interesting stuff. Makes you realize that them old Indian peeps knew a heck of a lot more than we currently do.

• 2 weeks later...