Sant Baba Jaswant Singh Ji

DhadiMania

WJKK WJKF

Das is happy to report to the sangat of leicester that sant baba jaswant singh ji khalsa ludhihana wale is set to come to leicester to the ashford road gurdwara (off welford road)

from what das has found, he is set to be coming rougly 5-6 ish

but it is has been confirmed he is coming today, so benti to the sangat, if you can come, please do come

Baba Ji was in southall saturday, coventry on monday and now leicester aaj (not sure if they will also come tomorrow)

Bhul Chukke Muaff

WJKK WJKF

baba ji did not come yesterday, however gyaaniji did say he would come, but after ringing them yesterday, they are supposed to come today

please take into account baba ji da koi bharoasa nahi huinda and he comes when he wants to come

but he may be coming ajj

Bhul Chukke Muaff

• 1 month later...

If you aint a Fan, then why you posting in this topic for? Kandolas jst stating it for any1 that MAY be interested. Of course, seeing Guru ji is the most important of all, but may be Kandola jst wants Sangat to know that baba ji is comin to Lesta.

You got issues mate.

Been reading a few of ur posts, and I think ur a bit immature.

Oh well, never mind.

Anyways, i have seen Baba Jaswant Singh a few times, and to me they have been quite inspiring. They have said in one of their speeches once, that it is important to bow down to Guru Granth Sahib ji. Once there was a large number of young kids, aged under 16 i suppose, in the sangat, and in English bab ji said somethin very inspirin, :

"If you have trouble at school, always be brave and remember you are Guru Gobind Singh jis children, never give up. If someone bullying you, do ardaas to Guru ji to give u strength. Always tell ur teacher if anyone upsets you or bullies you for Being a Sikh and having long hair." I found that quite inspiring for the children.

Also, im sure there are a lot of people that know they shudnt bow to no1 but Guru ji, but they still do. Many times i have heard And Seen Baba Jaswant Singh tell sangat not to bow down, but they still do. Also dont forget people, mainly the elder generation, people from Panjab/India, they usually do touch peoples feet out of respect. Ok fair enough, puttin ur head to sum1s feet is worse than touchin with hands. but there are many people that touch the feet of a sant, and it is indeed a small number who will put their head to ones feet. But as a whole, there have been many times when Baba ji has said dont bow to me, bow to Guru, but peeps jst dont listen. and i suppose after a bit u prob give up.

Forgive me for any mistakes

WJKK WJKF

Das is happy to report to the sangat of leicester that sant baba jaswant singh ji khalsa ludhihana wale is set to come to leicester to the ashford road gurdwara (off welford road)

from what das has found, he is set to be coming rougly 5-6 ish

but it is has been confirmed he is coming today, so benti to the sangat, if you can come, please do come

Baba Ji was in southall saturday, coventry on monday and now leicester aaj (not sure if they will also come tomorrow)

Bhul Chukke Muaff

Who is this Das who told you this???