Im Recieving Abuse Thorugh Hi5 Against Sikh Gurus And Shaheeds Of 84

Guest militant singh

one penny more

AND YOU SHOULD REALLY REALIZE THAT SIKHISM TAKES HALF OF ITS TEACHINGS FROM HINDUISM AND THE OTHER ISLAM. HOW THE HELL IS THAT A RELIGION IN THE FIRST PLACE? THE GURUS THAT U BELIEVE IN WERE HINDUS

doh guru were either muslim or hindu but it does not matter because they found that islam and hindus were lacking religion and not correct and therefore started the sikh parth... grin.gif :lol: @ LOL.gif

and may be u need to ask your parents...... whats sikhism is all about if u are a sikh!!!!

then may be u wont dis other sikhs... :TH:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif what a <banned word filter activated>.....he has that pic of the sesame street guy (i think hes from that sho) as "God"...that explains alot...he doesnt like sikhi becaaaaauuuuuuuuuusssseeeeee: he follows the religion hat was set out from sesme street, hence he has put his religion as "other"

:T:

Veer...we hav 2 put up with idiots like that aaaaaaaalllll the time.. let him be, as sed before, he doesnt wish 2 be educated...

Dear bro,

Please be careful ! pray.gif

This guy sounds like he’s one those professionals whose whole life consists revolve around their own religion and hell with everyone else ……………

U have to be careful because they will twist every thing u say to their point of view …

Twisting, turning, stabbing and eventually screwing your mind BIG time…

They are converters who will do anything/say anything to question your own religion..

Don’t reply to them at all, don’t open their mail they will soon leave u alone ……….. :TH:

As everyone have said do not bother with IDIOTS… :lol:

doh guru were either muslim or hindu but it does not matter because they found that islam and hindus were lacking religion and not correct and therefore started the sikh parth... grin.gif :lol: @ LOL.gif

They were under the Hukam of Waheguru Ji, that is why Sikhism came into being.

Imbeciles will never understand this! no.gif

dear bro,

I have had dealings before with these people/idiots they are so cleaver given half a chance they get under your skin, and poison u within with doubts.

U can not reason with them in any way what so ever. they manipulate and twist every single word to their way…..

So as a wise old sage said “let it go” . :TH:

Fateh

An old Singh once gave me advice at the gurdwara..... he said: 'like an elephant stolls though the pend....the dogs surround the elephant and keep on barkin and barkin.....but the elephant continues on it journey and is uneffected by the dogs....u must continue on ure journey and take no notice of silly idiots who chat crap'

So if i was you i wudnt really give 2 craps bout ppl like this because they dnt wanna be educated...they like being ignorant and they wud never challenge a true Gursikh face to face......let them bark!!

Fateh

man this is crazy!!!

my dad gave the exact same example today!!!!

Guest Glasgow Singh

Murkhay Naal Nah Lujheeay!

BEautiful how our gracious Maharaj actually gives us advice on how to deal with all sorts of problems!!