Im Recieving Abuse Thorugh Hi5 Against Sikh Gurus And Shaheeds Of 84

Guest militant singh

Fateh

An old Singh once gave me advice at the gurdwara..... he said: 'like an elephant stolls though the pend....the dogs surround the elephant and keep on barkin and barkin.....but the elephant continues on it journey and is uneffected by the dogs....u must continue on ure journey and take no notice of silly idiots who chat crap'

So if i was you i wudnt really give 2 craps bout ppl like this because they dnt wanna be educated...they like being ignorant and they wud never challenge a true Gursikh face to face......let them bark!!

Fateh

man this is crazy!!!

my dad gave the exact same example today!!!!

HEY maybe ure dads the Singh that gave me that advice at the gurdwara

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dudes, ppl like this are EVERYWHERE .. they are like triple in numbers compared to the population of us sikhs .. but we still stay strong !! theres not one world religion conference that we have at waterloo university every year.. where a muslim does not come up to me and try to convince me that theres no such thing as sikhi and that guru nanak dev ji was just promoting islam .. just learn to ignore these guys

but .. if you know yourself, like one singh did last year at our world religions conference .. shut these guys up wit strict quotes from bani and sikhi history .. and it was one singh vs like 20 muslims .. :e:

just ignore these peeps .. im sure u can do something better wit ur time rather then argue wit him .. :nihungsmile:

like one singh did last year at our world religions conference .. shut these guys up wit strict quotes from bani and sikhi history .. and it was one singh vs like 20 muslims .. :e:

AMAZING!!

this singh should be given a reward then... :nihungsmile:

like one singh did last year at our world religions conference .. shut these guys up wit strict quotes from bani and sikhi history .. and it was one singh vs like 20 muslims .. :e:

AMAZING!!

Well in the 21st century it would be one singh vs 20 suicide bombers ohmy.gif

AMAZING!!

ohmy.gif pssssstttttt?...... erm..... u cant say tha!!!!! ohmy.gif

AMAZING!!

ohmy.gif pssssstttttt?...... erm..... u cant say tha!!!!! ohmy.gif

It was a joke rolleyes.gif

:lol:

No offense to Militant Singh, man. but this is the most clown post on sikhsangat.com

Let me get this straight, some guy emailed you about the Shaheeds teeka. well maybe he's misinformed,

but whats the point of putting his whole id for the world to see. When you have an id like 'militant singh',

you would think that you can handle your own stuff, oh well.

I gotta get back to studying..

Guest militant singh

Hey Militant Singh you realy shouldnt post Pro-Khalistani comments on thigs like Hi5 etc. those things are always tapped just be careful bruv :TH:

i can handel it ,i jus fought dat the sikh community online should know ,and yh i know its risky puting pro khalistan comnets but hey its aprt of the truth out thier and is k over here in the UK as we have freedom of speech

the guy is hilarious. hes got a complex, hence why he writes all those strange things about himself so people will give him attention. Secondly, hes fighting with you so he can make up stories and tell his mates that hes the MAN. laugh it off. If you know that none of those things are true about our religion why do you let it get to you? only if you have doubt you would react. just let him say what he wants. I know its frustrating to hear things against our beliefs, but if you keep reacting, so will he and he'll end up winning. i mean, its not like you know him personally. ignore him and live your life.