Girl Wants To Have Lustful Relations With Me

Guest Man

...the villagers would ask the Sikhs to sleep with their daughters and would tell the officials that their son-in-law is sleeping with the daughter. This was the respect they had for the purity that Guru gave to the Sikhs. They knew that Sikhs were so pure at thoughts that they will never digress from the right path. Lets work towards that purity

:@

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"""

Few hundred years ago, there were times when Sikhs were sought after for killing. It was an order of the King to kill every Sikh at first sight. This was ordered because the King was afraid of the Sikh philosophy and the Sikhs. Sikhs would live in jungles, come to the villages during evenings and would gather food etc and head back before it is dark enough. There were instances when the Sikhs were asked and requested by the villagers to stay back in the village either because it was too late in night or just out of respect for them or because they needed Sikh support. The normal man respected Sikhs and Guru's followers. In those instances when the Sikhs would stay back in the village due to one or the other reason, if any government official would come hunting for Sikhs, the villagers would ask the Sikhs to sleep with their daughters and would tell the officials that their son-in-law is sleeping with the daughter. This was the respect they had for the purity that Guru gave to the Sikhs. They knew that Sikhs were so pure at thoughts that they will never digress from the right path. Lets work towards that purity""

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are we even allowed to call ourselves Singhs anymoreee aaaaah

HI EVERYONE -- SAME GUY

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I didn't take the kurri along and I was seriously thinking of a relationship with her a phsyiscal one..

But I decided not to based on these posts, I honestly took a look at myself, I just thought I had to do it to fit in, but now honestly looking back why even date and stuff

But thank you everyone -- Admin please close topic thanks***