Erm..read Pleasee..

Guest ...

Fateh Ji Evryone...

i have a fwend...and they wanna knww, if ths is wrongg.....your with someone...like not a sxual relaship, but it is more than fwends....you dnt want to hav sx obvsly...cs u wanna get marrid n w8 til thn...but your still young and have to w8 long....rents dnt know, but u will tell em u wna gt hitchd wen olda...both r into Sikhi...is it stl wrng to hv a relshnshp now?

Fateh Ji Evryone...

i have a fwend...and they wanna knww, if ths is wrongg.....your with someone...like not a sxual relaship, but it is more than fwends....you dnt want to hav sx obvsly...cs u wanna get marrid n w8 til thn...but your still young and have to w8 long....rents dnt know, but u will tell em u wna gt hitchd wen olda...both r into Sikhi...is it stl wrng to hv a relshnshp now?

I dont think theres anything wrong with that

Guest Guest

One thing leads to another

if you are young then you have a long time to hold any sexual relationship back, and as you know one thing leads to another so its best you dont. if it was onli a case of a year then it can be considered but why take the risk??

Fateh Ji Evryone...

Vahegurujeekakhalsa, Vahegurujeekeefateh

Paaji/Bhainjee, tell your friend that even at this point she 'thinks' she wont have a sexual relationship with this guy before marriage there is a CHANCE it can happen. Im not saying that it will, im saying that it could.

When your young, you dont really think before doing something, except for the wise ones. You tend to go with the flow, and most of us doo. So in this case, tell her that they should wait for marriagle age to discuss such matters. Until then, just be friends :lol:

Eh vylw hiQ n AwveI AMiq gieAw pCuqwie ]

This opportunity shall not come again. In the end, they depart, regretting and repenting.

Meaning, why waste this precious human life gurujee has presented before us after many lifetimes?

Why waste it engulfing in kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, hankaar?

Gurujee knows this all bhainjee/veerjee, he will bring these two souls together.

No need to worry.

Bull chaak maaph karnee jee.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeefateh

Fateh Ji Evryone...

Vahegurujeekakhalsa, Vahegurujeekeefateh

Paaji/Bhainjee, tell your friend that even at this point she 'thinks' she wont have a sexual relationship with this guy before marriage there is a CHANCE it can happen. Im not saying that it will, im saying that it could.

When your young, you dont really think before doing something, except for the wise ones. You tend to go with the flow, and most of us doo. So in this case, tell her that they should wait for marriagle age to discuss such matters. Until then, just be friends :lol:

Eh vylw hiQ n AwveI AMiq gieAw pCuqwie ]

This opportunity shall not come again. In the end, they depart, regretting and repenting.

Meaning, why waste this precious human life gurujee has presented before us after many lifetimes?

Why waste it engulfing in kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, hankaar?

Gurujee knows this all bhainjee/veerjee, he will bring these two souls together.

No need to worry.

Bull chaak maaph karnee jee.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeefateh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

i agree.....no matter how much they think they will be able to control their "relationship".....theyir young...they really wouldnt know wat they're doing......tell ur friend to jus wait....besides....at this age they're actually bro and sis rolleyes.gif ......and well if they start a relationship....they COULD go too far....becuz then kaam will start to control over thier mind.....its better if they jus stay friends for now! :TH:

BHUL CHUK MUAF...

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Guest Guest

You might claim you are "into" Sikhi but I don't think you have any spirituality or spiritual inclination judging the views in your post. Naam Simran is the key in Sikhi and with your attitude you will not be able to do much of it. Sorry if I have offended you.

Fateh Ji Evryone...

Vaheguru..

I've been in that situation... we thought we could control, but we couldn't... who knows, they might be strong enuff, but in most cases people aren't.. it would be best if at this point if they were jus talkin, that they not go out together or spend time alone with eachother... although they might be able to help eachother on the spiritual side, the downfall can be far greater if they give in to their physical desires..

Chardi Kalaa!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest Guest

There is no two ways about it! Any relationship with the opposite sex before marriage other than father/mother, brother/sister, daughter/son is totally manmat! I don't understand how some people try and justify it by saying 'they may help each other on the spiritual side'.

If you can't see members of the opposite sex before marriage as your father/mother, brother/sister, daughter/son then you should TOTALLY AVOID THEM.

hy kwmM nrk ibsRwmM bhu jonI BRmwvxh ]

"O sexual desire, you lead the mortals to hell; you make them wander in

reincarnation through countless species."

dyiK prweIAW cMgIAW mwvW BYxW DIAW jwxY ]

"Men should look at the opposite sex as mothers, sisters and daughters, (women should look at the opposite sex as fathers, brothers and sons)."

(//. 29, Pauri 11, Bhai Gurdas ji)

ਇਕ ਕਾਮਣਿ ਹਿਤਕਾਰੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹਿ ਪਿਆਰੀ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਸੋਇ ਰਹੇ ਅਭਾਗੇ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਹਜੇ ਸੇਵਹਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਅਪਣਾ ਸੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਵਡਭਾਗੇ ॥4॥3॥

Some are lovers of beautiful young women; emotional attachment to Maya is very dear to them. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs remain asleep. O Nanak, those who intuitively serve their Guru, have perfect destiny. ||4||3||

G/F, B/F Relationships outside marriage are wrong within Sikhism, whether there physical or not...

ਬਿਨਾ ਅਨੰਦ ਬਿਵਾਹ ਤੇ ਭੁਗਤੇ ਪਰ ਕੀ ਜੋਇ ॥ ਸੁਣ ਸਿਖਾ ਗੁਰ ਕਹਿ ਥਂਕੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਖ ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥25॥

Without having Anand Karaj those who have sexual relationships. Listen O' Sikh the Guru states, he is not my Sikh.

pray.gif

Just do ardas that Vaheguru can give the ability to remember his name, forget about these temporary relationships. When time for marriage comes, Vaheguru will sort it out...

thank you evry1....all the replies make sense...

but thing is....theyve both helped each other get more int otheir Sikhi, theyve both changed for the better, and they are now really really gud ppl.....they bth relise thy shdnt b at the mo, bt find it so hard to seperate..!

i mean REALLY hard...:lol: and i know Veerji's and Penji's, some of u say it will progress into more than a non sxual relashnshp...but knowing them both so wel, and considering their Sikhi aspects of their lives, i know that wudnt happen.....i appreciate all your opinions...Thank you :TH: