Cnt Tke It Nemre

Guest worthless

dear sis,

(she thinks i should bleach it or remove it-she thinks her daughter is too ugly to go out in2 public wiv her)

i dont think it that way your mother is there to help and protect you, and she feels for you, getting you acepted by eveyone is her main concern, i spose to a point....

i cant understand when kids tell their parents that they are getting a rough deal and hate school noone does any thing about it..in some cases its too late..

change schools or change friends...

unfortually there are a lot people that see the out side only...

may be i am really weak but i would change .....

reason ?

god sees my soul not my face.....

Bhenji, I know some people who want to give advice... But prefer to do it by email or by PM-ing you.. (i.e. not on the public forum).

Coul you either post your email adress or create an account on this website.. with a anonymous name like "anon" or something.. so that they can send u a response :lol:

The only way your feeling that you want to remove your facial hair will go away is through Naam Simran and Gurbani. You should keep strict with your Amritvela and try to do as much Simran as possible. Then eventually when you look in the mirror you will appreciate the Jyot of Vaheguru shining out of your face which is incomparatively beautiful compared to anything else!

The hardest time is in youth when image really matters but you are soon going to pass that stage as you are getting older and more mature so if you can live through you low self esteem then, then do not turn away from the Guru now when the test is only getting easier.

The problem is not the hair, the problem is your esteem, look in the mirror and ask yourself who you want to please- it is the Guru- for Him you arebeautiful as you are!

Bhenji you truely are a beautiful lady, you have come this far and I know you will not let your self esteem go down even more by turning your back on the Guru.

i agree with u 100%!

Fateh ji

speaking woman to woman,... PLEASE pray.gif don't touch your hair ! It's a downwards spiral.

Doesn't matter how you dress it up its wrong. I know how hard it is and can totally sympathise with you. It's so hard to handle facial hair - I have it too.

People stare, you feel down etc etc

but can you imagine the guilt ??? bleach your hair and how bad will it feel afterwards ??

Just do as much paat as possible and do ardas for strength. We can't afford to be weak! At the end of the day, I've started to finally realise that in the grand scheme of things, problems with hair is nothing. People out there are murdered, tortured, women are raped in hordes and thier kids are murdered etc. Compared to all that, coping with hair is nothing even though it seems like a big deal to us!!

Just remember the bibia whose children were cut up and hung around their necks. Our hair is a mild test compared to that !!

and Raju bhaji, please don't give antigurmat advice !!! (even though you do mean well)

Sorry if I've offended anyone

Fateh ji

i agree with u 100%!

Fateh ji

speaking woman to woman,... PLEASE pray.gif don't touch your hair ! It's a downwards spiral.

Doesn't matter how you dress it up its wrong. I know how hard it is and can totally sympathise with you. It's so hard to handle facial hair - I have it too.

People stare, you feel down etc etc

but can you imagine the guilt ??? bleach your hair and how bad will it feel afterwards ??

Just do as much paat as possible and do ardas for strength. We can't afford to be weak! At the end of the day, I've started to finally realise that in the grand scheme of things, problems with hair is nothing. People out there are murdered, tortured, women are raped in hordes and thier kids are murdered etc. Compared to all that, coping with hair is nothing even though it seems like a big deal to us!!

Just remember the bibia whose children were cut up and hung around their necks. Our hair is a mild test compared to that !!

and Raju bhaji, please don't give antigurmat advice !!! (even though you do mean well)

Sorry if I've offended anyone

Fateh ji

Fateh

same here.....dat was terrificely sed! :TH:

Fateh

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This is to all my sisters out there who have any "ideas" in their minds as to bleach/cut/shave any of their bodily hair...

Do you think your Mothers and Sisters such as Mai Bhago Ji, or Bibi Deep Kaur Ji would have been even thinking about things like this? No, they were such powerful and strong daughters of the Khalsa, that they fought side by side with their brothers to defend their Sikhi, their right to do paat and seva...

I know modern society is tough on us youngsters but still we cant let it get to us the way it does, putting negative aspects into our Sikhi. We have to remain strong and steadfast just like Mai Bhago did wen she took the Chalee Mukthe back into battle, after rising up to the challenge of wielding her Sri Sahib against the Moghuls on the bloody battlfields, and nowadays, we have trouble winning the battle of being proud to let her hair grow on our face? Believe it or not but you have the same courage and strength inside you sisters....for as you have taken Amrit from that same Sarbloh Bata as they have...you jus need to let that strength and courage shine rise to the forefront of ur lives... I think its an amazing sight to see a Bibi wearing a dastar, full bana and all kesh intact...what a great role model for a daughter and a son to have a mother such as her...

Heres a link to a good website and has some sakhian about the great Sikh Women in our illustrious history...

http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-history/...kh-women-2.html

Bhul Chuk maaf karna jee thada shota veer...

This is to all my sisters out there who have any "ideas" in their minds as to bleach/cut/shave any of their bodily hair...

Do you think your Mothers and Sisters such as Mai Bhago Ji, or Bibi Deep Kaur Ji would have been even thinking about things like this? No, they were such powerful and strong daughters of the Khalsa, that they fought side by side with their brothers to defend their Sikhi, their right to do paat and seva...

I know modern society is tough on us youngsters but still we cant let it get to us the way it does, putting negative aspects into our Sikhi. We have to remain strong and steadfast just like Mai Bhago did wen she took the Chalee Mukthe back into battle, after rising up to the challenge of wielding her Sri Sahib against the Moghuls on the bloody battlfields, and nowadays, we have trouble winning the battle of being proud to let her hair grow on our face? Believe it or not but you have the same courage and strength inside you sisters....for as you have taken Amrit from that same Sarbloh Bata as they have...you jus need to let that strength and courage shine rise to the forefront of ur lives... I think its an amazing sight to see a Bibi wearing a dastar, full bana and all kesh intact...what a great role model for a daughter and a son to have a mother such as her...

Heres a link to a good website and has some sakhian about the great Sikh Women in our illustrious history...

http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-history/...kh-women-2.html

Bhul Chuk maaf karna jee thada shota veer...

Gurfateh

wow....dat was one awesome post :TH:

Gurfateh