Alcohol contained in Softdrinks Ribena and Lucozad

Mkhalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Oh my ohmy.gif

can you guys beleive this? ribena was my FAVORITE since i was a kid. ahh well.. good thing i dont drink it much anymore anyway, but you brits should find out more stuff about this...

ps.. did u guys know u could discuss news articles like this? so awesome!

Guest balwinderkaur

when i first saw that article i was soooooooooooooooooooooo SHOCKED. gosh i been surviving on ribena ever since i was a baby :'( .have i been drinking alcohol from young??? tongue.gif is that why i feel sooooo good after chugging down a glass of ribena???? tongue.gif:) immediately rushed to my kitchen to check out my ribena bottle.....but there were no flavourings or colourings in the bottle ive got so i guess thats okay. mines just pure blackcurrant. so im safe.....thank god tongue.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Oh my ohmy.gif

can you guys beleive this? ribena was my FAVORITE since i was a kid. ahh well.. good thing i dont drink it much anymore anyway, but you brits should find out more stuff about this...

ps.. did u guys know u could discuss news articles like this? so awesome!

I know, same here, i was thinking, that means i get drunk everyday! haha joke, luckly i dont have the one mentioned there...but this is really bad stuff...that means so many other drinks are risky too.

Imagine if they start doing something to water too one day!! ohmy.gif