Dissapointed Again

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I wish the world was all Amritdhari but be real. All Sikh gatherings can also be social events.

The number one thing was taken sooooooo literal. Man you guys are picky.

Ego is ego. A simple character isnt ego. If I typed "all others are stupid and we are the best" then that would be ego.

People like to say "love" and "yada yada yada" but come on people you sit at home all day and dont see the big picture.

post-5391-1149782747_thumb.jpg

The number one thing was taken sooooooo literal. Man you guys are picky.

you should search the archives of both 2 forums and you will see we get wrangling over many things because we take things too literaly and make wrong assumpions..it's one of the main reasons why alot of contraversial threads get so large and eventualy get closed down...

Why are we arguing over minor and useless things?????

for some reason, lionchild, seems to demonstrate profieicey in the following fields:

--"sheri" behind the keyboard

--ego

--too much nosiness (putting legs in other people's business)

--arguments

Your posts seem more critical than anything i have seen here, dont get me wrong, there is criticism, with the point of solving the problem, while your posts seem to be exactly opposite, you post about things that are secondary:

you type things that even if we respond, it changes nothing, so please what you are doing now is just a toned down version of this:

I finaly realize that some of my posts in the past have damaged people and have offended some people. I cannot take back my early days in sikhi, I can’t go back in time.

Please be spending your energy on discussing something that actually we can do something about as a community, not just being "keyboard sher" and just filling the forum with posts.

Well I just noticed a very interesting observation today…

Well I was in the usual debate with others at discoversikhi today, and i wanted to make a quote from an article at sikhsangat.com. Well the previous day, I did make a quote (via a link to the article on sikshangat.com), only to find out it was edited soon after by a mod. Now I don't mind my posts being edited, but with not explanation, I find if a bit weird. Anyways, I wanted to use the same article today… except this time, the thread or post was completely gone! I used the "find posts" feature as i replied to it earlier to find it, with no success.

So no reason given for mod edit, even a PM to admin was never replied back, and the thread I was quoting from was missing…

You link those all up, and it all looks like a smoke filled room…

-just a curious observation…

Please being active is one thing, but just doing it for "solely" posting is waste of time, so please enjoy your time, and stop wasting posting something that as i said is of no use.

Thank You very much darcy starr,

jashan

here's some proof

post-5375-1149893822_thumb.jpg

Wow that is a huge amount of topics from the same guy! When did he do this. Wow. Good Lord thats alot of topics.

I guess someone needs attention. LOL.gif

Wow that is a huge amount of topics from the same guy! When did he do this. Wow. Good Lord thats alot of topics.

I guess someone needs attention. LOL.gif

this comming from a person who posted over 90 posts in 3 days and posts more than 29 posts a day...

lol you guys are funny, imagine a forum if no one posted any topics.. lol... it's called talking... i didnt know that making a topic was now called "lookign for attention" but ok whatever... :TH:

Its not about how many each day its about you having the screen filled up with new topics.

You could comment up the whole screen.that just means u actively are taking part of the posts. but posting a screen full was funny I thought LOL.gif