• Only when I look good to other Sikhs {at festivals etc}
    • I want to Im just lazy and dont make time to go buy or get some
  2. 2. Why dont you wear bana?

• Im scared of the societies opinion
    • I dont think their is a need to wear it
    • It was only for Gurus time so it should have stopped 300 years ago
    • I do wear bana and set an example of what a real Sikh is all about

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

People were getting mad at what I post and comment, so i said for someone to start a post to vote me off, but so far nobody has. I dont try to yell at people but educate them with things they think they know If Im wrong Ill admit it right off the bat because the more knowledge and truth I have the better my head fells on my neck. Some people will just argue and Ill admit I used to love to argue but now I callit "debating" as long as it doesnt get into racist and prejudice stuff like some people on the forum resort to.Its easy to critisize and hard to teach to ignorant people so everyone should truthfully admit to things they dont know or theyll be blind to new things.I just always need to know who,what,where,when and why in all things I know or learn and some dont care about the reasons they just spout off at anything that gets into depth.

Deg Teg Fateh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha asking for pics to see if someone wears bana,than calling them a coward if they dont show there pic. That is 'jooukes'. Why u so interested in peoples pics anyways, dont you kno you can get arrested for that stuff these days. Battibwoy I suggest you chill or your gona get dateline monitoring this site.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Personally I dont see what I wear as being a major issue as long as it is conservative and not revealing (why would anyone want to show off the type of underwear they are wearing..or even call this builders bum a fashion statement)

concentrate on your nitnem and abhiyaas.

Bana is great to wear and i try to wear it everytime i go to the gurdwara...its easy to sit in the cross-legged position. Dont get into brahministic views in thinking that you are a 'better' sikh by wearing bana as i bet haumay will be knocking on your door first if thats your purpose.

This is my opinion.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh