New Era In Panthic Politics In Punjab

Guest DKI

How did that issue break up the akali party?

Mohan Singh Tur was an Akali leader and he took a big Kirpan into parliment and from then it was declared that the Akali leader can carry a 3foot kirpan of authority into parliment. Yassar Arafat was allowed to take a loaded gun into the indian parliment so why cant Mann take a Kirpan? When Mann planned to take the Kirpan, the idea was of Dyan Singh Mand (whose four brothers gave shaheedi for the movement and he also spent many years in prison), Mand was also a MP at that time and Mand was gonna take the kirpan in but the securtiy stopped him and said he isnt allowed, if Mann had gone in and left Mand behind i bet people would call him a Gadhaar and a push-over, espescially people like Kurtas and SP etc. SO Mann stood his ground and eventually had to give up his seat, or be a push over and he chose to give up his seat thats that.

As For Shaheed Bhai Baldev Singhs family, do they want Manns help? i have mad respect for any Shaheed Baldev Singh Ji but if his family dont even like Sardar Mann, what can Mann do? And as for using anything for political gains, is Mann some sort off superfowerful senator or something now? He didnt get anything out of it and neither did he intend to so keep false claims out of it.

And Bulldozer Singh Mann has alway been anti-badal and always will be, i didnt realy understand your comment

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

Das Nimana you have no right to give kudos and balle balle to tainted people. We all know who was panthic. It was the likes of Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal Ji and Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar Ji who were panthic to the end.

I dont understand you kurtas on the one end you are praising shaheeds like Baba Manochal,Bhai Sukhdev Singh and at the same time praising gaddaars and sell outs like Dhindsa for defeating Sardar Mann.

Badal and gang start remembering Sikhs when elections are near otherwise they are hand in glove with GOI and Kattarr Hindus like RSS.

I bet you'll see badal and gang showing off as pro sikh and the perhaps the only representatives of Sikhs as elections draw near whereas they are infact contrary to that .

A new era in panthic politics comenced with S. Daljit singh bittu mering shiromani khalsa dal into shiromani akali dal (amritsar) headed by S. Simranjit Singh Mann. all the panthic organizations has welcomed this merger , bhai daljit singh bittu and sardar simranjit singh mann has always raised voice in sikh intrests .

this party can achieve sucess in punjab politics only with the help of Nri's , so those who want to see Punjab restoring its dignity of a rich state with sikh dominating population should come forward to give their support to these two leaders, otherwise the present goverment and badal dal will soon made punjab a "Bhaiyastan " dominated by m igratant labour from bhihar and rest of india .

I did not hear Bittu raising his panthic voice when the police cat Sukhi (who had been shown as killed in a police encounter) showed up at Bittus wedding.

I also did not hear his panthic voice when the likes of Sukhdev Singh Babbar Ji and Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal Ji became shaheed. He surrendered like a coward and now you guys think he is some hotshot panthic figure.

Das Nimana you have no right to give kudos and balle balle to tainted people. We all know who was panthic. It was the likes of Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal Ji and Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar Ji who were panthic to the end.

I dont understand you kurtas on the one end you are praising shaheeds like Baba Manochal,Bhai Sukhdev Singh and at the same time praising gaddaars and sell outs like Dhindsa for defeating Sardar Mann.

Badal and gang start remembering Sikhs when elections are near otherwise they are hand in glove with GOI and Kattarr Hindus like RSS.

I bet you'll see badal and gang showing off as pro sikh and the perhaps the only representatives of Sikhs as elections draw near whereas they are infact contrary to that .

Can you not read ? I have not praised Dhindsa anywhere. I have pointed to his resounding victory over Mann and reasons why people were fed up with Mann.

I will continue to praise the Shaheed.

Who was part of the corrupt entourage that hosted Bittu on his release ? The likes of Mokham Su of the DDT. Who held secret meetings with the RSS (Rulda Singh etc etc)....Mokham Su. So please do not tell me who is Panthic, RSS etc it is easy to see. Badal, Bittu, Mann, Rode etc are all the same.

Mohan Singh Tur was an Akali leader and he took a big Kirpan into parliment and from then it was declared that the Akali leader can carry a 3foot kirpan of authority into parliment. Yassar Arafat was allowed to take a loaded gun into the indian parliment so why cant Mann take a Kirpan? When Mann planned to take the Kirpan, the idea was of Dyan Singh Mand (whose four brothers gave shaheedi for the movement and he also spent many years in prison), Mand was also a MP at that time and Mand was gonna take the kirpan in but the securtiy stopped him and said he isnt allowed, if Mann had gone in and left Mand behind i bet people would call him a Gadhaar and a push-over, espescially people like Kurtas and SP etc. SO Mann stood his ground and eventually had to give up his seat, or be a push over and he chose to give up his seat thats that.

But why make a big issue about it, why not accept it, its not as if it was a big deal.

Ultimately Mann is not a bad person, the only problem with Mann are the people around him, he does make bad decisions, in effect takes one step forward and two steps back. Now with Bittus support perhaps they can do something for the better of Punjab, I'd personally like them to join with Dal Khalsa, and as a united party give Badal's party a run for there money.

As For Shaheed Bhai Baldev Singhs family, do they want Manns help? i have mad respect for any Shaheed Baldev Singh Ji but if his family dont even like Sardar Mann, what can Mann do? And as for using anything for political gains, is Mann some sort off superfowerful senator or something now? He didnt get anything out of it and neither did he intend to so keep false claims out of it.

Did Mann offer help, NO! Thats the problem. Who said the family does not like Mann?

major drawback of our sikh nation is that we have never analaylized situations from diffrent angles, moreover sikh panth has always been devided into number of groups each considering themselves the surpirior one , panthic leaders ego has given a great set back to sikh nation so if bittu leaving beside his ego has merged with mann for the sake of sikh panth , sikh nation should apriciate it

when bhai sukhdev singh babbar and baba manochahal died u must be aware of the conditions in punjab , would any new papar or tv channel would have published bittu voice?? , if we have to go through just the newspapars than after sukhdev singh babbar's death policed showed such an shamefull assests recovered from his house at patiala, but we all know that was such projected by government it was not the reality ,

so i think we should stop allegating people who are surving , no dobt one who sacrifised his life is greater personality than who is surviving but yet we have to live in present and not underline the credibility and the comittment of that person for sikh panth .

Guest PunjabSingh

A request to Admin:

Please merge this topic with a similar topic "SKD & SAD(Amritsar) merge" which is in another forum on news articles.

Thank you.

major drawback of our sikh nation is that we have never analaylized situations from diffrent angles, moreover sikh panth has always been devided into number of groups each considering themselves the surpirior one , panthic leaders ego has given a great set back to sikh nation so if bittu leaving beside his ego has merged with mann for the sake of sikh panth , sikh nation should apriciate it

when bhai sukhdev singh babbar and baba manochahal died u must be aware of the conditions in punjab , would any new papar or tv channel would have published bittu voice?? , if we have to go through just the newspapars than after sukhdev singh babbar's death policed showed such an shamefull assests recovered from his house at patiala, but we all know that was such projected by government it was not the reality ,

so i think we should stop allegating people who are surving , no dobt one who sacrifised his life is greater personality than who is surviving but yet we have to live in present and not underline the credibility and the comittment of that person for sikh panth .

When one holds secret meetings with government agents, tell lies, makes a convenient surrender, invites police cats to his wedding, is seen with Mokham Su of the DDT (the same Mokham who held meetings with the RSS), then they themselves invoke questions about their credibility.