New Era In Panthic Politics In Punjab

Guest DKI

Even i've heard some negatives about bittu from old pp. But since i cant confirm it so it wont be decent to malign him. I agree with kurtas that most of the Real fighters were kiled and the way bittu survived and was released, does raise some eyebrows..... we cant trust anyone as these police cats have crept into all the sikh institutions....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes really fantastic news. Two tainted leaders getting together.

SS Mann is super fantastic. If any of you guys ever contact him ask him why he used to visit Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman whilst he was alive and then after he was killed he ignored the family of Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman and stopped his visits.

As for Bittu he is a sarkari agent. He has links to sukhi the police cat and even invited him to his wedding. Why would anyone interested in Panthic matters knowingly invite a police cat to their wedding ? His whole surrender and subsequent watered down charges shows that he was shown favour by the GOI. He may have a big beard but that is all he has in common with the true servants of the Panth who became shaheed.

Both of them can go do whatever they want. They have no backing in Punjab. SS Dhindsa kicked Manns behind in the last election as the people were fed up with Manns publicity stunts like him trying to start a library in the name of MA Jinnah. We have enough legendary charachters in Sikh history to name libraries after than someone who sat back and watched Sikhs being killed in 1947.

Guest PunjabSingh

Yes really fantastic news. Two tainted leaders getting together.

SS Mann is super fantastic. If any of you guys ever contact him ask him why he used to visit Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman whilst he was alive and then after he was killed he ignored the family of Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman and stopped his visits.

As for Bittu he is a sarkari agent. He has links to sukhi the police cat and even invited him to his wedding. Why would anyone interested in Panthic matters knowingly invite a police cat to their wedding ? His whole surrender and subsequent watered down charges shows that he was shown favour by the GOI. He may have a big beard but that is all he has in common with the true servants of the Panth who became shaheed.

Both of them can go do whatever they want. They have no backing in Punjab. SS Dhindsa kicked Manns behind in the last election as the people were fed up with Manns publicity stunts like him trying to start a library in the name of MA Jinnah. We have enough legendary charachters in Sikh history to name libraries after than someone who sat back and watched Sikhs being killed in 1947.

OK ,Bhai Bittu's credentials may be a some what shady but let us watch here in Punjab what he does.

The sangat can judge for themselves .But you cant make us pre judge even before he has started .

Go to

http://www.shiromanikhalsadal.com

and watch his visits to Shaheed families and the massive rally that took place on May 2,2006 in Chandigarh.

Are people fools rallying around him in this way ?

Bittu doesnt have sarkari vehicles to transport these people from all over Punjab to Chandigarh and the rally was against Amrinder Singh's govt.Moreover Bittu was in jail at that time.

Was Sukhi invited or he just turned up at Bittu's wedding ?

Please show us the invitation card addressed to Sukhi .

I think you you are relying on online news items as your source of info.

But as I said earlier let the common Sikh here in Punjab judge about Bittu and Mann.

Anyway people like Badal Dal are no good either ,particularly for Sikhs as that party has open agreement with Anti Sikh parties like RSS,BJP .

BJP was equally responsible for anti sikh riots in november,1984.I read this news item today but cant find the link now

As for Congress every knows their Anti Sikh role in Punjab and elsewhere.

Wjkk Wjkf

Yo Kurta Pyajama if I had the chance I would slap you for your stupid comments. Your picture of Vedanti Sahib is complete disrespect, your comments on SSM and 'Bitu' make me want to slap you into next week. You act like you were there during the trying times these individuals went through, you get a few facts from Panthic Weekly and you run with them. You hear that SSM was not always pro Khalistan and you jump to your stupid conclusions like omgg he must be RSS Have you spoken to Simranjit Singh Mann or Bitu in person? Or anyone in the party for that matter. You sit halfway across the world dissing these people. Bitu did more for the panth than you will ever dream, but you sit here on a computer talking smack about him. Once again I repeat you deserve a smack. Vedanti might not be the best Jathedar but that picture is still complete disrespect of the Akal Takht Jathedar, who im guessing you have never met? Because if you have you would know this guys knowledge of sikhi s 100x more than you and I, and you shouldnt talk <admin-profanity filter activated> about someone until you have stepped in their shoes. In closing..you deserve a slap.

Guest PunjabSingh

Even I dont agree with Jathedar Vedanti .

As for that matter even Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu doesnt agree at all with Jathedar Vedanti but you see his speeches he does say Akal takht should be freed but refers to the Jathedar with respect though the jathedar may be pro Badal or anything.

What kurtas has done is complete disrespect.

Kurtas what prompted you to have picture of some communist,revolutionary,who ever it is instead of something concerning Sikhi ?

Wjkk Wjkf

Yo Kurta Pyajama if I had the chance I would slap you for your stupid comments. Your picture of Vedanti Sahib is complete disrespect, your comments on SSM and 'Bitu' make me want to slap you into next week. You act like you were there during the trying times these individuals went through, you get a few facts from Panthic Weekly and you run with them. You hear that SSM was not always pro Khalistan and you jump to your stupid conclusions like omgg he must be RSS Have you spoken to Simranjit Singh Mann or Bitu in person? Or anyone in the party for that matter. You sit halfway across the world dissing these people. Bitu did more for the panth than you will ever dream, but you sit here on a computer talking smack about him. Once again I repeat you deserve a smack. Vedanti might not be the best Jathedar but that picture is still complete disrespect of the Akal Takht Jathedar, who im guessing you have never met? Because if you have you would know this guys knowledge of sikhi s 100x more than you and I, and you shouldnt talk <admin-profanity filter activated> about someone until you have stepped in their shoes. In closing..you deserve a slap.

Duh.

Go ask Bittu about his secret talks with the government. Ask him if he will take a lie detector test to prove he has never met or held talks with GOI servants. The guy is discredited. Perhaps you think it is ok to invite police cats to weddings knowing they have been shown as been killed in an ancounter. Frankly I think it is an insult to all those genuine shaheed and panthic servants who to this day are locked up in Jodhpur jail for more than 21 years.

As for Vedanti I do not give a flying monkey what you think. If someone clears child rapists after taking bribes then I will use whatever signiture I want. If someone attends Anand Karaj at marriage palaces despite it violating an Akal Takht Hukumnama I will make use of such signitures. Yes his knowledge of Sikhi is so great. That is why he had to ban a book whihc he co-authored.

Maybe you think it is ok for child rapists to be freed by the Akal Takht and for corruption to be a norm for the seat of Miri Piri. Is that what Guru Ji created the Akal Takht for. The Akal Takht is bigger than Vedanti.

Go on ask SS Mann how many times he visited Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman whilst he was alive and how many times he visited his grieving family after Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji was murdered by the Punjab Police.

If I deserve a slap then I wonder what your tainted pyare pyare Mann and Bittu deserve. I have not even mentioned that Bittu was greeted by Jasbir Rode on his release, who everyone knows was a total sellout and lived of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Jis name and fame.

Even I dont agree with Jathedar Vedanti .

As for that matter even Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu doesnt agree at all with Jathedar Vedanti but you see his speeches he does say Akal takht should be freed but refers to the Jathedar with respect though the jathedar may be pro Badal or anything.

What kurtas has done is complete disrespect.

Kurtas what prompted you to have picture of some communist,revolutionary,who ever it is instead of something concerning Sikhi ?

The signiture is a few months old ! Have you guys just woken up. I will not remove it as their is ample proof available in the public domain to back each descrptive of Vedanti I have used. Look at his recent tour of the USA. In the presence of Guru Mahraj he said he would sit and discuss matters with the Singh from LA. When the program ended he ran like a rat.

If you knew anything about Sikh history you would know that we honour and give satkar to all those who fight bravely on the battlefield even if they are our enemy. From the times of our Guru Ji to the battles of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ji we have shown respect to those that fight bravely.

If you knew anyhting about Che Guevara you would know that he left beind his comfortable life to fight against tyranny and bring about social change in many countries. I may not share his political beleifs but the man was brave and as such I respect what he did.

Guest PunjabSingh

Kurtas,

Here is a news item about your favourite Sukhdev Dhindsa :

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/punjab/US_..._on_Dawood.html

and here is true article about S.S.Mann:

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/SM-30-April-06.html

A Hindu Hari Rattan Yukta says he feels like writing a book on these great personalities :Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and Simranjeet Singh Mann.

If you can read Punjabi then compare Dhindsa with Mann.

Kurtas,

Here is a news item about your favourite Sukhdev Dhindsa :

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/punjab/US_..._on_Dawood.html

and here is true article about S.S.Mann:

http://www.akalidalamritsar.com/SM-30-April-06.html

A Hindu Hari Rattan Yukta says he feels like writing a book on these great personalities :Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and Simranjeet Singh Mann.

If you can read Punjabi then compare Dhindsa with Mann.

Sukhdev Dhindsa is no favourite of mine but he was able to trounce Mann in the elections and that must tell us a lot about what the electorate thought about Mann and his silly stunts like the Jinnah library.

Come on ask Mann how many times he visited the fmaily of Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman Ji after he was murdered. Dont keep giving me all this rubbish about him being panthic and the sellout Bittu doing xyz. Fact remains Bittu is up there with Zafarwal, Chohan, Dr Sohan Singh etc etc. They are all sell outs.

I will continue to show respect to true panthic sewadar like Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar, Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Shaheed Bhai Sukdev Singh Sukha etc etc. But people like Bittu who have been exposed more than once I will continue to write against. If you cannot distinguish between true panthic servants like the shaheed named above and those who surrendered like Bittu then that is your problem. Bittu is like your Longowals and Tohras who took oaths to fight to death but came out with their hands held high during bluestar.

Ask Bittu yourself about police cat Sukhi. At first Bittu denied knowing him but when proof about him attending Bittus wedding was shown he admitted he knew sukhi. So not only does Bittu have links with police cats but he is a liar as well.

Guest PunjabSingh
Sukhdev Dhindsa is no favourite of mine but he was able to trounce Mann in the elections and that must tell us a lot about what the electorate thought about Mann and his silly stunts like the Jinnah library.

You mean to say the elections are free and fair in Punjab ?

Im here and I know during elections how Badal and Congress freely distribute free desi wine and 100 rupee notes to win over the electorate.

Besides poor villagers who can easily be won dont forget there are lakhs of bhaiyas from bihar in Punjab.Just give them money and they will vote for you.Moreover Badal & co and congress help in getting their(bhaiyas) names in the voters list for their nefarious designs.

This is the bloody politics they are playing in Punjab.

Bittu and Mann have clearly stated that they want a solution to this Bhaiya problem.

The day is not far when Punjab will become Bhaiya land and Sikhs may become a minority in their own motherland.

Bittu is like your Longowals and Tohras who took oaths to fight to death but came out with their hands held high during bluestar.

I would once again say let the Sikhs decide themselves about them .

Dont try to influence us sitting thousands of miles away from Punjab by quoting from online news items.

Sikhs in Punjab's villages are sane enough to see who is working for them at present and who is not.

Even the press is far from being free.

Im here and I know during elections how Badal and Congress freely distribute free desi wine and 100 rupee notes to win over the electorate.

I should not have written "to win over the electorate" because they are hardly in favour of whom they are voting for .

Just free wine and rupees make them vote for them.