Is It Right For A Husband 2 Tell His Wife 2 Cut Her Hair?

4RR

I spoke to my puwa yesterday, and told them about the advice which u guys have been giving. She really does appreciate them, but her husband is beginning to show his true colours now...

He's being really forceful now. He won't let her go out to the shops for grocery, cinema, visit her cousins who live around the corner from her!!!!!!

Again, it's his sisters and cousins influence, they are right cows!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, who do they think they are to try and control my puwa?!?! It's certain worry which all of us girls face when we get married.

But she still hasn't cut her hair, I'm really proud of her. She's being very brave.

Please keep your advice coming, my family really do value them.

Thank you, 4RR :TH:

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

SEEMS LIKE HER INLAWS ARE PRETTY MEAN!WELL ALL IM GONNA SAY IS RESPECT TO UR PUWAA 4 NOT CUTTING HER HAIR, HER INLAWS NEED A GOOD SLAPPIN BUT THEN AGAIN VIOLENCE WONT SORT OUT YOUR PROBLEM BUT TALKING MIGHT!!

VJKK VJKF!!!!

Fateh. . . ..

2 points here

1. Do not get involved between the husband and wife's arguments. Leave them to it. They need to build the relationship and it will only build if they both discuss the issues between themselves and sort it out. Your Phua seems quite a strong believer and that should make her a strong person. Take a stand Sikhi or Your other half. Yes you need both of these to work hand in hand but at the end of the day: If your belief is strong enough you should tell that your "LIFE PARTNER" and he/she should adhere to that.

2. I read the Sikhi Rehatnama and the section that mentions what sort of things/qualities we should look for within a person before getting our kids married.

Things that it mentions are quite basic, but from time after time I notice that our society complains about the husband/wife relationship. When you look deeply into it that is when you realise that only if you had looked into the points mentioned into the rehatnama, these issues wont come up now. Not saying that there are any gurantees in life and people are different but at least it minimises the risks.

Let's get back to our basics for a better quality of life. Read the reahtnama, keep a copy next to your pc. Read it from time to time, see the points that it mentions and see if you work your life with some of the points.

Enough said Hope you get my point. I better shut up now and start practising what I am saying.

Comments welcome

Fateh . . . . . . . . . . ..