Kalki Avatar Is Here....

veera hindu lagda lala. Kaun haiga teh kitha aunda via?

Patta nain kion hega.

Ik keet deen upaayey. Tis kaan paithho jaaye.(10). Dhas keet kaanan beech. Tis jeeteyo jim neech. Bahu bhaant de dukh taahey. Eh bhaant maareyo taahey.(11)." {'Mehdi', 'Sri Dasam Granth Sahib', page 610-611}.

Eh likai nah koi Kalki Avtaar ona, dekh ki dunniya vich honda? Neeri aie pei sare taan!

So, dear Khalsa ji, no Kalki Avtaar will come into this world to save humanity. There is no need of Kalki Avtaar either. Khalsa is already there to do what is needed; only thing required is to wake the Khalsa up.

WHEN WILL THE KHALSA WAKE UP!!!! d_oh.gifno.gif

Im assumming you dont believe God is in all then, does this mean you hate God? Everything this guy said is true, just because you say he's a hindu you think he's bad and thinking he's hindu makes you think that they are automatically connected with RSS. And im assuming you believe that talking behind peoples backs is a good idea and will wipe away sin :) .

Im a Sikh, which means im a Student of the Guru.

You guys are reading Aad Guru Granth Sahib everyday, chances are you have read a bani which was as you say written by a Hindu Bhakgat, because of this new "modern trend" some ignore parts of any bani which is not written by Guru Ji's and read only Guru Ji's bani, which might be good to some, but next time you matha teek Guru Granth Sahib, remember it is not just composed by Guru Ji. I believe all the Bhakgat's were Guru Ji's Bhakgat's are you trying to be one as well?

Does the Guru just reside in hardback covers? Im assuming you think im being "anti-sikh" now grin.gif . Bani Guru, Guru Hay Bani. What does this meannnnn. Guru Ji gave Guruship to Shabad Guru, this is why keeping respect for Gutkey, Aad Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Guru Granth Sahib and Sarbloh Guru Granth Sahib is a must. Shaster is Guru too, God is Guru, we are all learning, does this mean where all Sikh? grin.gif We can learn from everyone. When one of Guru Gobind Singh Jis Singh's gave water out to the wonded, did he just give it to Sikhs? Nope. Gave em to Muslims as well, why? Because Guru Ji resides everywhere, when your doing seva, you are actually doing seva for Guru Ji, this is how to serve the Guru.

I get so sick and tried about a worn out debates about Khalistan. When ever something is "Anti-Sikh" some people say "Khalistan Zinda bhat". Just because im not pro-khalstani doesnt make me against the Akal Takhat either. The Akal Takhat is not Sant Jarnails, its Guru Ji's. Was Guru Ji ever against Hindu's or Muslims? Punjab was so peachful in the time of Maharaja Ranji Singh, Sikhs, Hindu's and Muslman got alone nicely, where has it gone?

I hate what happend in Sri Harminder Sahib all that bloodsheed in the sight of Guru ji. Guru Granth Sahib even taken the shoots too. But if Sant Jarnails Ji put Guru Granth Sahib Ji in such a High status why he didnt take Guru Granth Sahib in a safe place? He even knew they were coming.

BTW Im not RSS, I dont call myself a hindu, or Muslem, im not a fake user at all, you guys can say what ever you want. Chances are ive probilby get banned from saying this stuff. Now im jut waiting for a backlesh now. :@

Guest PunjabSingh

When ever something is "Anti-Sikh" some people say "Khalistan Zinda bhat"

Rupz you dont even know Punjabi what can we expect from you.

First learn punjabi,we'll talk later .

When ever something is "Anti-Sikh" some people say "Khalistan Zinda bhat"

Rupz you dont even know Punjabi what can we expect from you.

First learn punjabi,we'll talk later .

How comes you understood what I said then? I think ive spelt "understood" wrongly, this may mean I need to learn English too.

RupZ,

I thing you written a good article. We all are sikhs and sometimes we get to focused on certain areas of what we want to hear. It is refreshing to learn more about sikhism about points you have raised.

A question to general sungat are there people out there who use this forum and truely have read the SGGS and understand it. Would it be then possible in future to ask various questions as they come up?

Im assumming you dont believe God is in all then, does this mean you hate God? Everything this guy said is true, just because you say he's a hindu you think he's bad and thinking he's hindu makes you think that they are automatically connected with RSS. And im assuming you believe that talking behind peoples backs is a good idea and will wipe away sin :) .

Im a Sikh, which means im a Student of the Guru.

You guys are reading Aad Guru Granth Sahib everyday, chances are you have read a bani which was as you say written by a Hindu Bhakgat, because of this new "modern trend" some ignore parts of any bani which is not written by Guru Ji's and read only Guru Ji's bani, which might be good to some, but next time you matha teek Guru Granth Sahib, remember it is not just composed by Guru Ji. I believe all the Bhakgat's were Guru Ji's Bhakgat's are you trying to be one as well?

Does the Guru just reside in hardback covers? Im assuming you think im being "anti-sikh" now grin.gif . Bani Guru, Guru Hay Bani. What does this meannnnn. Guru Ji gave Guruship to Shabad Guru, this is why keeping respect for Gutkey, Aad Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Guru Granth Sahib and Sarbloh Guru Granth Sahib is a must. Shaster is Guru too, God is Guru, we are all learning, does this mean where all Sikh? grin.gif We can learn from everyone. When one of Guru Gobind Singh Jis Singh's gave water out to the wonded, did he just give it to Sikhs? Nope. Gave em to Muslims as well, why? Because Guru Ji resides everywhere, when your doing seva, you are actually doing seva for Guru Ji, this is how to serve the Guru.

I get so sick and tried about a worn out debates about Khalistan. When ever something is "Anti-Sikh" some people say "Khalistan Zinda bhat". Just because im not pro-khalstani doesnt make me against the Akal Tat either. The Akal Tat is not Sant Jarnails, its Guru Ji's. Was Guru Ji ever against Hindu's or Muslims? Punjab was so peachful in the time of Maharaja Ranji Singh, Sikhs, Hindu's and Muslman got alone nicely, where has it gone?

I hate what happend in Sri Harminder Sahib all that bloodsheed in the sight of Guru ji. Guru Granth Sahib even taken the shoots too. But if Sant Jarnails Ji put Guru Granth Sahib Ji in such a High status why he didnt take Guru Granth Sahib in a safe place? He even knew they were coming.

BTW Im not RSS, I dont call myself a hindu, or Muslem, im not a fake user at all, you guys can say what ever you want. Chances are ive probilby get banned from saying this stuff. Now im jut waiting for a backlesh now. :@

You've lost me dude!

I'm not anti-Hindu i'm just not sure that anyone who claims to be a sant/sadh/avtar is true. We live in the age of Kaljug and we have to be careful of any imposters.

I don't know who he is, and i won't insult him!

As for the Bani bit, i bow to all the Gurus/Bhagats Bani in the SGGS. I do not see any difference in it. What does infuriate me is, the fact we have Ravidasi breakway groups. It's unneccessary!!