Moh And Me?

Guest Confused Guest

Guest Confused Guest

im real confused. i have a really close friend and we used to always tell each other everything and we both into sikhi loads. so recently my friend took amrit and i was really happy and proud, but in doing so i feel that we've drifted apart. i know this sounds real selfish of me but i feel that because my friend has so much pyaar for guru ji now, they dont need to speak to me anymore.. i feel left out to be honest, and becoz my friend has met new sangat its like they dont want to speak to me and rather talk to sangat!!! i mean thats fantastic!!! but its me thats got the problem. i feel im just stuck here with no friends anymore or nothing. even at the gurdvara all i get is a fateh and my friend hardly keeps in contact with me like before.

i feel that i cant have this pyaar for maharaj ji and sometimes just puts me to tears because i wish i could feel the pyaar for guru ji. its as if i dont want to speak to this person anymore, because i feel i would make their "sikhi go down" but at the same i dont want to stop speaking to them. sangat is the key i guess and its amazing how it can change people, and if anything my friend has changed for the GOOD! no doubt about that! but i just get thrown over to the side...i try to get involved but i get the feeling some people just dont want to know, but i gues ive always been bad at trying to "join in". i feel so upset sometimes n i feel because of it my sikhi is going down. its just moh right? whyyyy oh whyyyyyy is it so hard??? i just dont know what to do..

i have tried speaking to my friend but they just say that im being paranoid. :@ @

WJKK WJKF

panji/veerji......lol i know wat u sayin bout wen u said dat u aint good in tryi to join in....trust me i aint either....and well for some reason i feel i know exactly wat u goin through cuz like ima kinda there too....or i was.....because basically i feel that the way you feel is "left out"...im not sure yet that's how it sounds ji....you feel that your friend is now an amrit-dhaari and that's the kind of sangat she wants to hang out with and that you want to join yet you feel to can't because your not "like them" and that you will let their sikhi down?.....but how could you do that?....we are all learners here panji/veerji.....we learn from the good we may even learn from the bad.....i used to be exactly like this though.....i always felt left out and i would never step up myself and go into the crowd....i would sit there silently crying from the inside.....i still do...yet one day i told my panjian(not blood-related) and i cried and they said why don't you tell us? we love you and you shouldnt feel like this you should alwayz tell us and stuff...and so panji/veerji(i have a feeling your a panji,hehe)you must learn to raise your head high and step up into the crowd and be proud of who you are and try to speak up more....and panji/veerji.....even if your friends may not be there.....guru ji is ALWAYZ there for you wenever you need HIM.....you just call HIM once and HE shall come running to you to help you....remember HIM and yuo shall never feel pain....talk to guru ji when yu feel like theres no one else around because HE is alwayz there to listen to you,to comfort you,to help you,to dry your tears,to get rid of your pain your dukh.....don't forget HIM.....yes i agreee sangat is indeed very important as it is an important part of your life....sangat was my first inspiration.....and i love it....but then again its a beautiful gift from who? guru ji....so don't worry.....tell your self i dun giva shyt now im going to them myself and start talkin and evrything gonna be ok becuz i have my guru ji beside me to help and i know evrything gonna be alrite....and do simran aswell.....do not worry dear panji/veerji....as it is a test from guru ji aswell as kalyug.....so only guru ji can help and never forget HIM.....sorry for da long post and i hope thishelped somehow...ive made many many mistakes so bhul chuk muaf karnee sangat jeeo d_oh.gif

WJKK WJKF

guest, register a account here