"bizzare Things Hindus Do"

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We arent trying to stop them from doing this. They could do it for the rest of eternity for all I care.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we shud stop with showing hinduism up and start to target Islam more cos hindus are not a threat in terms of religion, they do not try to convert us to their faith. Muslims on the other hand are openly challenging us and other non-muslims. And I as a Sikh love a good challenge!

Lets see what idotic stuff Islam has to say.

I'm making a new thread where we can discuss this. :|

Guest PunjabSingh

I think we shud stop with showing hinduism up and start to target Islam more cos hindus are not a threat in terms of religion, they do not try to convert us to their faith. Muslims on the other hand are openly challenging us and other non-muslims. And I as a Sikh love a good challenge!

Lets see what idotic stuff Islam has to say.

I'm making a new thread where we can discuss this. :|

I think the problem with muslims is in UK only.

I think if you instill into your children,brothers and sisters the real spirit of Sikhi instead of western ideas they will not go astray .

Perhaps some Sikhs in UK have failed in that but I may be wrong

Here in Punjab we dont have many muslims so it's not a problem here.

Moreover from what Ive heard in media from Sikhs who returned from Pakistan they(ordinary Pakistanis) respect us there a lot.

Where as in India and Punjab Hindu organisations like RSS,VHP etc are the biggest threat to Sikhs.

They are now trying to control the Akaal Takht and are meddling into religious affairs of the Sikhs.

They are slowly but cleverly trying to assimilate Sikhs into Hinduism.

Do I have to go into all that the kattarr hindus have done to Sikhs since 1984 ? Are you so ignorant about events in Punjab ?

Here in Punjab Hinduism is the biggest threat to Sikhism whereas Islam is no threat at all at the present time.

das nimana

The ordinary pakistani muslim in pakistan probably doesnt care about converting Sikhs since muslims are 97% of the countrys population they do not need to worry abt small number of minorities here or there. In India and Punjab you mite have a problem becuse the hindu brahmin society is bent on having a control on our religious institutions. But they know that modern world does not care much for caste any more, they have lost most of their powers and control but still have influence in governmental affairs and thats all they have.

In uk we have a large population of muslims from all over the world and we have a very large number of Sikhs but smaller in number compare to theirs. As most refugee's and asylum seekers who enter united kingdom are muslims from different nationalities.

The only group of Muslims that give us trouble are bengalis, pakistanis and somalians who are basically the scum of islamic community. Even the arabs, turks and persians hate these lot since they luv to stir hatered and violence against non-muslims which gives all muslims a bad name.

The ordinary pakistani muslim in pakistan probably doesnt care about converting Sikhs since muslims are 97% of the countrys population they do not need to worry abt small number of minorities here or there. In India and Punjab you mite have a problem becuse the hindu brahmin society is bent on having a control on our religious institutions. But they know that modern world does not care much for caste any more, they have lost most of their powers and control but still have influence in governmental affairs and thats all they have.

In uk we have a large population of muslims from all over the world and we have a very large number of Sikhs but smaller in number compare to theirs. As most refugee's and asylum seekers who enter united kingdom are muslims from different nationalities.

The only group of Muslims that give us trouble are bengalis, pakistanis and somalians who are basically the scum of islamic community. Even the arabs, turks and persians hate these lot since they luv to stir hatered and violence against non-muslims which gives all muslims a bad name.

So true...

Your a genious :|

you guys are pathetic. No, seriously, pathetic. You call yourself singhs and yet you go around taking down other religions like this. Just because a select few have done acts that aren't acceptable to your perception of reality, you choose to take the whole religion down? Pathetic. You say you want to start targeting Islam? Pathetic. You guys who choose to take down these religions are an embarassment to Guru Ji. You say you don't care what they do, and yet you start a topic for the sole purpose of taking them down. That is not a sikhi ideal. No where does it say that a goal of Sikhism is to tear down other religions. It's absolutley despicable to see people like you doing this.

Admin Note: We have our own religion and social problems to worry about thus we try not to encourage topics ridiculing other religions. This forum is not to find faults in other religions but instead to talk and discuss sikhi among sikh youth or with other community members. How would we feel when members of other faith posting Sikh related pictures on their website/forums and throwing negative comments on the lifestyle of sikhs.

Thread Closed