The Nonsense In Islam

killah

WJKK WJKF

alrite...this is gettin outa hand....could da mods/admins please just close thisd thread...way too harsh man why must we care what other religions do?pritam singh khalsa veerji....all this u are tokin is more like nonsense cuz its very rude what u are doing...ur being disrespectful to islam...not all muslims are like that..... :| bhul chuk muaf

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

WJKK WJKF

alrite...this is gettin outa hand....could da mods/admins please just close thisd thread...way too harsh man why must we care what other religions do?pritam singh khalsa veerji....all this u are tokin is more like nonsense cuz its very rude what u are doing...ur being disrespectful to islam...not all muslims are like that..... :| bhul chuk muaf

WJKK WJKF

DISRESPECTFUL?

How is that dissin when Im just saying whats in the quran.

HARSH?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ubC99MHeg&search=muslims%20

I qouted what Guru Gobind says

To you the truth of something is harsh. You are just very sheltered to not see the problem of this.

You want the thread closed? because if you state what they really know{not think} then we should hide from it by making it a closed uncommentable thread? You all dont make sence at all. we Sikhs have became very naive and weak. Sikhs are supposed to wield swords and protect. Now days Sikhs just sit on the computer and protect others that oppress. I have a friend who is a political refugee from the middle east and everyday he was beat up and tormented for being a Christian along with his whole family. Muslims tried daily to make him convert. Have you ate dirt for your faith? Have you been beat up for it? have you had an entire group of people pervert the world against who wears turbans?

Reality is Harsh not this thread. So should I qoute out of the quran all the things I am talking about or not , so you can just act like they are going to follow through with what mohamed said to do. If they dont it says that they are not a real muslim. Why are there kamakazi bombers? because it calls for any means nessassary. Lets just not study what and why they do and say what they do and nothing will happen, because we just boxed ourselves in an area impossible to defend ourselves.

Close the thread if people are cowards about this issue. Just dont be suprized when the next thing happens and its you and your well being on the line.

Watch these videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nadFX6T9N4s&search=muslims%20

Jews celebrating peacefully and muslims wreck it. This is like us playing kirtan and this happenning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pgIqQPbdvE&search=muslims%20

An x muslim lady on the news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8JSEn1zlc&search=muslims%20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQj2b_06-FI&search=muslims%20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjieL3T4h9s&search=muslims%20

how fake some are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEYpDU4GwY&search=muslims%20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xepMASntGXU&search=muslims%20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPyxykeyOfE&search=islam

Slandering means FALSE statement I didnt make up anything, people got mad that I exposed it {To deprive of shelter or protection}

Ive had muslims try to convert me and lead to just plain nonsence that I didnt convert. Ive had Muslim stand two inches from me starring at my turban wanting to take it off, and Im not going to defend myself and my faith?, and just sit here and let all these jainists not hurt a fly even metaphoricaly.

Yes love should be worldly involved but war is war and preparations should be taken. We need to educate ourself about things we are sheltered from. You might be around coward muslims but Im around hostiles who are radicalists in my books.

To many Singhs wouldnt want to break a nail or something and complain about anything outside the lines of Jainism.

Did Guru Hargobind fight against the Tyrants or sit back and cry about the war going on. You are very sheltered from the majority of Infidel removing islam converting muslims. I wonder if they went on a rampage again how many Sikhs would fall in their trap and either perish quickly or convert to islam.

Obviously you didn't respect me enough to go to my link, but I did go to yours, but w.e. We'll drop the slander thing, that's just trivial. I'm reading your post, and i'm understanding where you're coming from, but what you're staying is still wrong. You practically admit that the only muslims you've met are radicals, you even agree with me when you say "Yes love should be worldly involved but war is war and preparations should be taken. We need to educate ourself about things we are sheltered from." We do need to educate ourselves, but you're providing false knowledge when you go out there and start saying these things about a select few when I know that the majority of muslims out there aren't going to do what you think they're going to. And dude, there is no war between muslims and sikhs, nor will there ever have to be again. You aren't facing tyrants that are threatening your very livelyhood for the very fact you exist. You're facing a couple of scared kids that can't comprehend the word khalsa, and choose to hate what their ignorance tells them to.

"Did Guru Hargobind fight against the Tyrants or sit back and cry about the war going on." No, but by no means are you a guru, so it isn't your place to start a war like this. " You are very sheltered from the majority of Infidel removing islam converting muslims." This could go either one of two ways. Sure, you could say i'm sheltered because i've never had to face a radical, but I prefer to think you're more sheltered because you've seen only one perpective of Islam. Because i'm around religious and peace loving muslim, they can tell me what is right and what is wrong in Islam without expecting me to convert or anything. "I wonder if they went on a rampage again how many Sikhs would fall in their trap and either perish quickly or convert to islam." I think there would be very very few sikhs, if any involved, because Sikhs are, for better or worse, a minority in the world.

Looking at your post above mine, It's clear you aren't going to change your mind. Before this topic gets closed, i'd like to say one thing. You're still wrong, because Guru Ji was tolerant of other religions. If Guru Gobind Singh Ji wanted to, he could have taken the whole of India. But why didn't he? I can't pretend to understand Guru Gobind Singh Ji's thinking because it was on such a higher level, but it still poses an interesting question. Why didn't he? Why should we?

"Muslims must make war on the infidels {unbeleivers of islam} who live around them" :Sura 9:123

Now what does this mean?

Does it mean Muslims will buy me a pizza?

Shut up with the are you Guru stuff. You only know so much.

So you say all the muslims you know are good and peacefull, and I say all the ones I know are fundimentalists then does that mean only a selct few are good and peaceful? or half and half?

What is your expert opinion? Im no expert Im just warning people.

Just wait untill you have two choices. Get beat up or worse or convert.

"""""""""We do need to educate ourselves, but you're providing false knowledge""""""""

So on all those videos I paid people to dress up as muslims and act?

Am I trying to take over the world now? <admin-profanity filter activated> are you talking about.

Did I say GuruJi is trying or was trying to take over india? NO, not once did I mention that.

I wont post nothing more on this thread if not provoked.

Islam is a great religion but Muslims themselves are not great people thats what i tend to think

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i know a muslim gal who recites gurbaani everyday without fail ...and may b if sangat blesses she may soon b amritdhaari....happen to know her from my college

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Thats cool hope she does too. :|

My GF who is muslim or should i say was, is keen on learning more and more about Sikhism. I dont like to bash other faiths especially since my gf comes from muslim background but I feel its got to be done cos only through fire vs fire does Islamic brainwashing be removed. So if a muslim ridicules Sikhism then you have every right to ridicule Islam and show it up for what it is. They are not so smudge about wanting you to convert then. Some Sikhs are jus wimps they all poltiical correcnt n <banned word filter activated> and dont have the balls to call a spade a spade but rather bash their own community.

jai koi nind karay har jan ki apna gun na gavavai

Pritam Singh why are you asking someone to shut up?

How about you breathe?

His points are just as valid as yours!

I completely agree with you on that we need to know what people are up to - whatever religion they may belong to. But like I said before,your approach to some extent is wrong and offends a lot of people.

Yes we need everyone, even you,to tell us that there are people out there who are causing trouble for others but some of what you say is only to make us all laugh at them and sikhs can't drop to such a low level, its too low.

Sikhs don't sit there laughing at others, its cheap and it doesn't get you anywhere - really it doesn't.

Great to put up links, yes do more of that, at least that way one can click on a link and judge for themselves what's right and wrong.

Also, if you believe the sangat needs to know something why not do a search on www.sikhitothemax.com and provide us with what Guru Ji have stated so everyone is willing to listen to your opinion and no one can accuse you of trying to offend unnecessarily?

""""""Sikhs don't sit there laughing at others, its cheap and it doesn't get you anywhere - really it doesn't."""""""""""

Are you sure. Every GUrdwara I go to except the washington Guru Ram Das has laughed at me in big numbers and then they stop as soon as they see how deep of a Sikh I am. I am discrimanated by Sikhs in Langar, Prashad etc. It dont let it get to me. It just shows me that they pretend to all others and show there real face to me.

I gave many qoutes of the Gurus and people get mad and say I translated it wrong etc.

Sikhs now days have gone backwards and fight against the ones who speak up against things.

A nihang came to Gurdwara a month ago and he had to basically steal the mic in order to talk and slap the faces of all the "so called Sikhs" of the Sangat. They all were wanting to take the mic from him and I was about to stand as a human shield but he finished.

Not only Sikhs, but Muslims, Hindus, Christians and atheists all laugh at me for being a Sikh. The only ones who dont are the Buddhists. They always ask for my help and like talking with me.

""""""Sikhs don't sit there laughing at others, its cheap and it doesn't get you anywhere - really it doesn't."""""""""""

Are you sure. Every GUrdwara I go to except the washington Guru Ram Das has laughed at me in big numbers and then they stop as soon as they see how deep of a Sikh I am. I am discrimanated by Sikhs in Langar, Prashad etc. It dont let it get to me. It just shows me that they pretend to all others and show there real face to me.

I gave many qoutes of the Gurus and people get mad and say I translated it wrong etc.

Sikhs now days have gone backwards and fight against the ones who speak up against things.

A nihang came to Gurdwara a month ago and he had to basically steal the mic in order to talk and slap the faces of all the "so called Sikhs" of the Sangat. They all were wanting to take the mic from him and I was about to stand as a human shield but he finished.

pritam singh ji .....u r chardi kala singh ...plz remain under maharaj's pehraa.lov ya