...........want Khalistan

jai_ho

.......... we cant have khalistan

..........as long as vaheguru dont premit it

.........i belive strongly that not a leaf on a tre move unless vaheguru allow it. we must look within overself that what is the caue that sikhs lost so much ? (maybe some can help).

present report from amristar that Mann & Badal men clash at Manji Sahib, we all know about badal but rember at one point that mr mann also headed the akali party.

Mr mann has won election couple of times and even became a mp what has he done.

he refused to leave his 4ft talwar outside the parliment before entering it and therefore was not allowed in. what did this achive

& why does he need his 4ft siri shaib in the parliment anyway, doesn't he wear a small kirpaan ?

if he had gone in he could have raised the sikh voice but why didn't he (a lot to think)

(in amritsar as mann was not allowed to speak talwars came out )

make no mistake at present if u leave few of the true guru de singh nobody is capable of carring on the fight( & if they do its only for show)

...mr mann talks about anandpur mta? (if anyone can brief me on this)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mann wants to restart the Anandpur Mata/and/or another Morcha (cant remember what it was called), Manns senior members want him to let go of the Khalistan issue and become a less 'garam-khiaali' person and more of a politician, Mann one hand agreed to listen to the advice of his colleagues, then in another press release says he didn't.

Guest PunjabSingh

You people living outside dont know how difficult it is to raise Khalistan slogans in Punjab.

Yet some people with guts raise it .

There was one time when any person raising Khalistan slogans was shot dead.Thousands were killed this way .

No need to go hastily .

Badal and company themselves have started showing their true colors by his dictatorial behaviour and his friendship with BJP/RSS just for votes not caring about the panth.

Sikhs living in other countries have already informed badal's boycot and that he will not be allowed to speak on any stage there.

If you have the guts then come here in Punjab and do something to stop patitpuna amongst Sikh youth today rather than write in forums and watch events as spectators and then commenting.

Badal and company have already done lot of damage for their political gains.

Had Mr Mann spoken about Khalistan straightaway at Tarn Taran he would not have been allowed, to say even the things and genuine demands of Sikhs which he mentioned at that stage, by badal and his stooges.

Pokice is already waiting for an opportunity of putting Mr Mann and Bhai Bittu in jail in some pretext or the other.

Guest PunjabSingh

.........i belive strongly that not a leaf on a tre move unless vaheguru allow it. we must look within overself that what is the caue that sikhs lost so much ? (maybe some can help).

present report from amristar that Mann & Badal men clash at Manji Sahib, we all know about badal but rember at one point that mr mann also headed the akali party.

he refused to leave his 4ft talwar outside the parliment before entering it and therefore was not allowed in. what did this achive

& why does he need his 4ft siri shaib in the parliment anyway, doesn't he wear a small kirpaan ?

if he had gone in he could have raised the sikh voice but why didn't he (a lot to think)

make no mistake at present if u leave few of the true guru de singh nobody is capable of carring on the fight( & if they do its only for show)

When you dont even know what the Anandpur Sahib resolution is then how can you talk in favour or against Khalistan ??

You kids just quote some item on the net and start arguing your point.

I dont even know whether you are in India or outside so that I can argue with you accordingly.

Here is the Anandpur Sahib Resolurion of 1973 to which Badal has said goodbye whereas Sant Bhindranwale said we want this resolution implemented in toto ie as it is .No part is to be modified or left :

http://www.sikhstudentsfederation.com/link7/documents2.html

Here is the Rajiv Longowal accord which was an eyewash and betrayal of the Sikh demands as a result of which Longowal lost his life :

http://www.sikhstudentsfederation.com/link7/documents3.html

Badal has left the demands of Anandpur Matta and he never mentions them now.So much so that he doesnt let any one else raise this demand even,let alone Khalistan.

Insread he keeps defiling the religious stages and misuse Akal Takht against his opponents,

Now it is for the Sikh nation to decide what has to be done of Badal and company .

Guest Narinder Singh

Shouldnt we focus on what we can do for Khalistan and spend less energy bashing people who have spent their twenty plus years fighting for Khalistan? So what if he wanted to carry a Sri Sahib into the parliment but refused to take it off to enter, is that really a big enough reason to discredit the man? Why dont u focus on the big picture and realize how much he has done. As for the clash between Badals men and Mann's men, both parties are to blame for the disrespect in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and its funny how Sikhs are all brave when it comes to fighting Sikhs but when it comes to fighting the true enemiy (GOI), the Badal party in particular seem wet their pajameh when even thinking about it.

As for carrying on the fight, why does every Sikh nowadays point to the next Sikh to do not just this seva, but any seva? Isnt it the reponsibility of EVERY Sikh to fight for the Panth and well being of humanity?

Gursikhs in the past didnt sit around waiting for some leader or a saviour to come around and help them, they themselves put words into action and eventually gave their lives up for it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Shouldnt we focus on what we can do for Khalistan and spend less energy bashing people who have spent their twenty plus years fighting for Khalistan? So what if he wanted to carry a Sri Sahib into the parliment but refused to take it off to enter, is that really a big enough reason to discredit the man? Why dont u focus on the big picture and realize how much he has done. As for the clash between Badals men and Mann's men, both parties are to blame for the disrespect in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and its funny how Sikhs are all brave when it comes to fighting Sikhs but when it comes to fighting the true enemiy (GOI), the Badal party in particular seem wet their pajameh when even thinking about it.

As for carrying on the fight, why does every Sikh nowadays point to the next Sikh to do not just this seva, but any seva? Isnt it the reponsibility of EVERY Sikh to fight for the Panth and well being of humanity?

Gursikhs in the past didnt sit around waiting for some leader or a saviour to come around and help them, they themselves put words into action and eventually gave their lives up for it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

personally sir as i'm only a student i cant do much but in recent i've given some money to school in my village so they could buy some computer...

..& i do take out my dasvand from my earnings & when i've got enough i give that money where its needed the most..

...past 25 or more years what has mr mann achieved

.........shouting the slogans would not achieve anything which mr mann does a lot

I love Punjab I don’t want to see it burning it again.

..mr mann

.........why doent they first fight for the release of the 1000's who are still in prisons

…why they don’t understand that under there influence some youth might go on the violence route and then the government will be at it again.

.....don't get me wrong i've respect for mann but i don't want him to create a situation in punajb when the hunt for sikhs start again.

Guest Narinder Singh
personally sir as i'm only a student i cant do much but in recent i've given some money to school in my village so they could buy some computer...

..& i do take out my dasvand from my earnings & when i've got enough i give that money where its needed the most..

No one's telling u to go to India and fight for Khalistan, do whatever you're capable of. I myself have done nothing for the cause but i would never go around bashing people who have spent many years of their life shedding blood, sweat and tears for Khalistan

...past 25 or more years what has mr mann achieved

.........shouting the slogans would not achieve anything which mr mann does a lot

The man has done more seva than all of us on this forum put together. The reason why he hasnt achieved much is because of pessimistic Sikhs such as yourself who wouldnt even vote him into power. People like u are constantly in search of leaders and when u see one u want them to think exactly the way that u do and do only what u believe is right, look at the big picture my friend and realize what he has fought for. I myself dont agree with all of his beliefs and decisions just as i dont believe in all of the beliefs and decisions of many great Sikhs, doesnt mean theyre not praiseworthy and shouldnt be supported.

I love Punjab I don’t want to see it burning it again.

The true Sikhs of Punjab are burning when they are made to live as slaves, not when being tortured or killed. And as Gupt Lion ji put it, Punjab is burning right now, and more than ever.

..mr mann

.........why doent they first fight for the release of the 1000's who are still in prisons

What makes u think he hasnt fought for Sikh prisoners? You need to get ur facts straight.

…why they don’t understand that under there influence some youth might go on the violence route and then the government will be at it again.

Oh so we should just shutup and not raise our voice against injustice cuz of a stupid presumption of Sikh youth using violence to achieve their means? No offense my friend, but your views are very twisted and ur brain has been warped by the Indian media.

.....don't get me wrong i've respect for mann but i don't want him to create a situation in punajb when the hunt for sikhs start again.

If u dont want Sikhs to be hunted down and killed, then support the cause. As long as Sikhs are living under Indian rule, Sikhs will always be tortured, killed, and raped. Only fools believe that freedom can be achieved without sacrafice.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Narinder Singh
man has done more seva than all of us on this forum put together. The reason why he hasnt achieved much is because of pessimistic Sikhs such as yourself who wouldnt even vote him into power

Dude get your facts right, hes been elected TWICE!

Dude, read what i wrote again because i never said he wasnt elected. I was talking about cowardly Sikhs today who supposedly care about Punjab and Sikhi but would not vote for the only politican selflessly doing as much as he can for it.