Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest observer

Guest observer

yeah so my bro jus put the channel on randomly after wed bin sittin there 4 10 hrs srt8 watchin tv.

there wer loads of hindus n this main guy sittin on sum stage in the middle of nowhere.

n basicly we saw them chanting the gurmantarrrrrrrrrr. (waheguroooooooooooooooooo)

there was sum guy sittin on the stage n he said wahegurooo n then the rest of the congregation repeeeeated . i havent got nefin against this.

so then we kept watching n they stopped n then they started chanting summat else. BANI!!

BUT they dint hav their heads covered. first it was nanak bhagtaa sadhaa vigaas, suniae dookh paap ka naas. then they changed to suniae jog jugat than bhed, suniae sasat simrat vedh. then they said WAHEGUROOOOOOO JEE KA KHALSAAAAAAA, WAHEGUROOOOOOOOO JEE KAA FATEHHHHHHHH

n they still dint hav their heads covered. i FINK they wer tryn to pass the bani off as their own. they were called the rama-sumink-or-others.

yeah i dnt reli knw what postin this on the internet is gonna achieve, but im not too sure if they were actually tryina pass off bani as their own bachan. i jus wanna knw if anyone else saw this, n whether ive got the rong end of the stick or summat. just incase the title confused u it says aastha, n its channel 808 (for me neways)/.

p.s ive got square eyes.

p.p.s i didnt actually sit there for 10 hrs watching t.v lol

That's sooo odd and would definitely frusterate me if I were watching it

Has ne one else seen this happen?

if people are reading bani let themsome bani is better than no bani

i think u mite be on about that yoga person i fink