Sant Anoop Singh Ji's Dastaar!

its not just how u tie it, you cant just any material u get off the shops, there are tons of different materials u can use for dastar, rubia, mal mal, ful mal, ful veehr, tesari (anandpuri material that nihangs use) and much more! the material that sant anoop singh ji ties is very similar to the one that a few american singhni use to tie theres. its very soft and stretchy white material thats used. it cud be the same!

if you really wana know i could find out for u! hehe

Get me that kapra plzz pray.gif

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

IRONED!looooooooooooool! FUNNY!

COULD GET HIM 2 DO ONE OF THOSE "TIEING A TURBAN" VIDEOS! AND THEN LEARN HOW HE DOES IT....

COULD WORK NEVA KNOW!! MAKE SURE U ASK HIM WHEN HES HIGH ON SIMRAN CUZ HELL BE BUZZIN AND HE DUNNO WHAT HELL BE DOING AND HELL BE LIKE YEH WHY NOT!...

WHAT DO U LOT THINK!LOOOL!

WHOS WITH ME :|

VJKK VJKF!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

"Joti Jot Ralee Sampuran Thiya Ram" Anoop Singh

This is a tight sounding Shabad that Im listening to right now from Anandmayee Atamras Keertan Darbar 2006. Sounds very good this 4th of July morning after my morning Sadhana and while drinking some yogi tea.

I know its not rubia, mal mal or ful mal because I cant get it like that.

By the time I even got close I would have to take off my turban and retye it for the day.

I think he uses some really strenchy material as Sant Baba Ram Singh {Nanaksar Singhra, Karnal} for me thats the only way to have a comfy round forehead wrapped turban, I normally have a v in the front with the keski color showing across the v. yahno "Whos with me mannnn, who coming with me mannnn, thank you jannnn". JIM BREUER

Do you know how many times Ive thought the same question.

In the back is where he wraps the crease, other than that I thought it was smooth all the way around.

I really want to know too.

I cant even wrap the front by my fore head round without it coming loose enough to make it not look good or it cuts my circulation off and I have to re-wrap after 10-15 min.

i hear you buddy, i started tying my dastaar only recently, it often looks like crap, but it's a head covering non the less. rolleyes.gif

""""""""i hear you buddy, i started tying my dastaar only recently, it often looks like crap, but it's a head covering non the less."""""""""

Practice on your knee and your arms wont be tired from trying to tye a turban on your head for hours.

When I first started tying it would take me 3-4-5 tries to make look even half descent. On your knee allows you to see the best way to make it the shape you want. a.e ball round, round and tall etc.

""""""""i hear you buddy, i started tying my dastaar only recently, it often looks like crap, but it's a head covering non the less."""""""""

Practice on your knee and your arms wont be tired from trying to tye a turban on your head for hours.

When I first started tying it would take me 3-4-5 tries to make look even half descent. On your knee allows you to see the best way to make it the shape you want. a.e ball round, round and tall etc.

well it takes me sometimes an hour, while other times only 15 minutes, it usually ends up round and tall. Thanks anyways pritam ji. :TH:

Now I can put my hair up tied in 2 min.

I try to get quiker and when I lived at the Gurdwara for a while I wrapped quick with no mirror and baba ji didnt think I did but their were no mirrors so he beleived me.

I tied mine better than he does. They tripped out on my natural bunga.