Taking Someone To Cut Their Hair

jasdeep bhajji

i think u should not go wid him as u are disrespecting sikhi sroop of yours .... but this is not solution .... if ur not going he will take some one else ....

what i think is every time u go wid him just tell him that as ur going wid him he also must go to gurudwara wid u straight from the shop and sit there wid u for the same time u waiting for him ...

if he is ready then its ok there is some chance of guru kirpa on him ....

and if he is not willing the u should also not go wid .... as you are just increasing ur bad karma ....

maffi deo

jassa

gurbur akal

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the brahmins were greedy they would have been chewing on the still live raw meat of the cow.

Guru Gobind Ji was very tricky when he said things and it mostly didnt mean what he said, it tended to have a twist to it to make the person think.

then wearing 5 k's was a twist? and he didn't mean it?

Hmmm, let's not get into meat topic again.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Alright about the meat topic :|

I didnt say everything, but ill say this about your question. The 5Ks have two meaning to them not just their literal use. Watch what you ask because he very much meant the 5Ks very deeply.

A.e

Kangha was to comb the hair, but also ment to keep clean throughout. Kacheras were to not walk around naked, but also meant fidelity to just your spouse etc I dont want to cheat for you so you should study about the rest of them, and remember Guru Gobind Singh was a very wise Man even when young.

Are you just trying to get more pictures from me? :wub:

post-5391-1152119078.jpg