Wonderland Trip

I just found out that next week in Toronto, there are gonna b 2 wonderland trips. I first heard of one by COSS on Saturday July 15 for everyone to come out n enjoy and then BOOM! Couple of hours later you have another one on Monday July 10th. <admin-profanity filter activated> is goin on? If you got one trip where everyone is going y u gotta come and do another one. Everyone that knows about the situation knows wats going on. That one group is trying to sabotage the other and watch like 5mins after i post this ur gonna read someone saying, NO NO NO. Theres this program happenin on the weekend and theres that. All i gots to say to those comments is SHUT THE Frig UP! stop lying. u call urself singhs wen u sabotaging other peoples programs? im disgusted to even know ppl like u.

hahahaha

im very curious to know who you are singh .. :nihungsmile:

Damn! I must b phychic. within 10minutes. i predicted 5, we aint all perfect. and y does it matter who i am. for all you know i can be a singh, a singni, a gora, kala. thas not the point here. the point is y u gotta go sabotage other ppls programs?

Slam Dunk!!!

Its only a wonderland trip!!!!!!!

Calm Down

Jaspaul, what facts? The fact that you're going around asking everybody whos name u saw in the forum, Singh I know you know who it is? Singh Just tell me, is it this guy, is it that guy? Secondly, you're saying that it was the majority who voted and they wanted to go on Monday and also that whoever wants to can go on Monday and others on Saturday. THAT WASN'T THE POINT OF THE TRIP! Arnt the purpose of these trips to go together as a group. First theres a date set on Saturday to go TOGETHER, T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R! and then some1 comes up to make a new trip on Monday. HMMM. doesn't that ruin the whole idea of goin TOGETHER? man get UR facts straight, and dun hide em. jus cuz u got beef wit the other group dun mean u gotta go around ruining the programs wen ppl are suppose to b goin together. wasnt it u who was goin around talkin bout sanja smaagam? and yet u cant even go to Wonderland if u aint got ur buddies wit u.

vaheguru, vaheguru, vaheguru

Whats the point of posting this on a message board? If you got a problem deal with the people directly. No-one's got "beef" with anyone, it just goes to show how people can't come out in the open and talk to the people directly, for anyone that is confused, this is about a fun trip that was posted on OntarioSikhYouth.ca, if you read the blog (pop-up), the admin wrote:

On Thursday, June 22, 2006

...lets keep the calendar full of exciting events this summer. Depending how the picnic goes maybe we can organize more events either for paintballing, a trip to wonderland, lasertag, or bowling, you can leave your feedback in the comments section...

Anyone can hide behind a monitor and post/say what they want, but why not deal with these issues directly with the persons, if they are in your area.

For anyone that doesn't know, OntarioSikhYouth.ca is a youth website dedicated for the youth in organizing keertan darbars, making others aware of events happening around ontario for the sikh youth, not necessarily sikh students, SikhStudents.ca also known as 'COSS', is aimed to unite Sikh Student Associations, so not all sikh youth fall into that category, since alot of them are done university/college and are now working.