Ik Niwas Issue Over?

Guest militant singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

the bigger issue here is the beadbi of guru maharaj. it has also come out that the likes of darshan dasi's, radha swamis, and nirankaris also have saroops of guru granth sahib ji maharaj. the beadbi of guru ji should never be tolerated. pakhandi gurus, should not have the king of kings within their possession, if they believe that they are the true guru. this is something that arose at the sedgley st meeting, if anybody can shed any more light on the issue please do so.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Thats true if they are Guru then they dont need a Guru so they Should also give up SGGS in their faith.

RSS I dont know why they even need SGGS when they are hindu they should just have the gita installed or something.

no the maharaj saroop is still in ek niwas. it is not true that the sggs has been taken out. just want to clarify this to you all :TH:

Not for long i would imagine!

mahraj is in their hands they can choose what they want to do it as much beadbi can happen to it in the next 2 weeks i mean they cud even burn it and say they never had a mahraj di bir

it should have bin taken out then and then

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Yeah they should have after the meeting formally retired SGGS in the hands of the Sikhs.

Technically I would rather have them Burn the SGGS because then SGGS would be finally respected from all the beadbi they have been doing, and that would make it to where no more disrespect can go on if they havent or dont give the Bir to Sikhs.

It sux to say that but they disrespect so much , I think thats almost to only way theyll give up SGGS. What if they do worse before they give Guru Sahibs Bir up. What if the cutt off angs or contaminate any Birs or touch a pen to the Bir etc.