Question Regarding The Kirpan

Guest Narinder Singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

It wasnt about terror it was about "false prophets" or in other words anyone after their messanger

sura 17:06-65 is about terror

sura 7:70 is about the plan of islam

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh

मः ४ ॥

mehlaa 4.

Fourth Mehl:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੇਤੀ ਗਣਤ ਜਿ ਰਖੈ ਹਲਤੁ ਪਲਤੁ ਸਭੁ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਗਇਆ ॥

सतिगुर सेती गणत जि रखै हलतु पलतु सभु तिस का गइआ ॥

satgur saytee ganat je rakhai halat palat sabh tis kaa ga-i-aa.

One who enters into a calculated relationship with the True Guru loses everything, this world and the next.

ਨਿਤ ਝਹੀਆ ਪਾਏ ਝਗੂ ਸੁਟੇ ਝਖਦਾ ਝਖਦਾ ਝੜਿ ਪਇਆ ॥

नित झहीआ पाए झगू सुटे झखदा झखदा झड़ि पइआ ॥

nit jhahee-aa paa-ay jhagoo sutay jhakh-daa jhakh-daa jharh pa-i-aa.

He grinds his teeth continually and foams at the mouth; screaming in anger, he perishes.

ਨਿਤ ਉਪਾਵ ਕਰੈ ਮਾਇਆ ਧਨ ਕਾਰਣਿ ਅਗਲਾ ਧਨੁ ਭੀ ਉਡਿ ਗਇਆ ॥

नित उपाव करै माइआ धन कारणि अगला धनु भी उडि गइआ ॥

nit upaav karai maa-i-aa Dhan kaaran aglaa Dhan bhee ud ga-i-aa.

He continually chases after Maya and wealth, but even his own wealth flies away.

ਕਿਆ ਓਹੁ ਖਟੇ ਕਿਆ ਓਹੁ ਖਾਵੈ ਜਿਸੁ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਹਸਾ ਦੁਖੁ ਪਇਆ ॥

किआ ओहु खटे किआ ओहु खावै जिसु अंदरि सहसा दुखु पइआ ॥

ki-aa oh khatay ki-aa oh khaavai jis andar sahsaa dukh pa-i-aa.

What shall he earn, and what shall he eat? Within his heart, there is only cynicism and pain.

ਨਿਰਵੈਰੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਜਿ ਵੈਰੁ ਰਚਾਏ ਸਭੁ ਪਾਪੁ ਜਗਤੈ ਕਾ ਤਿਨਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਲਇਆ ॥

निरवैरै नालि जि वैरु रचाए सभु पापु जगतै का तिनि सिरि लइआ ॥

nirvairai naal je vair rachaa-ay sabh paap jagtai kaa tin sir la-i-aa.

One who hates the One who has no hatred, shall bear the load of all the sins of the world on his head.

ਓਸੁ ਅਗੈ ਪਿਛੈ ਢੋਈ ਨਾਹੀ ਜਿਸੁ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਮੁਹਿ ਅੰਬੁ ਪਇਆ ॥

ओसु अगै पिछै ढोई नाही जिसु अंदरि निंदा मुहि अ्मबु पइआ ॥

os agai pichhai dho-ee naahee jis andar nindaa muhi amb pa-i-aa.

He shall find no shelter here or hereafter; his mouth blisters with the slander in his heart.

ਜੇ ਸੁਇਨੇ ਨੋ ਓਹੁ ਹਥੁ ਪਾਏ ਤਾ ਖੇਹੂ ਸੇਤੀ ਰਲਿ ਗਇਆ ॥

जे सुइने नो ओहु हथु पाए ता खेहू सेती रलि गइआ ॥

jay su-inay no oh hath paa-ay taa khayhoo saytee ral ga-i-aa.

If gold comes into his hands, it turns to dust.

ਜੇ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਰਣੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਓਹੁ ਆਵੈ ਤਾ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਅਉਗਣ ਬਖਸਿ ਲਇਆ ॥

जे गुर की सरणी फिरि ओहु आवै ता पिछले अउगण बखसि लइआ ॥

jay gur kee sarnee fir oh aavai taa pichhlay a-ugan bakhas la-i-aa.

But if he should come again to the Sanctuary of the Guru, then even his past sins shall be forgiven.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਕਿਲਵਿਖ ਪਾਪ ਗਇਆ ॥੨॥

जन नानक अनदिनु नामु धिआइआ हरि सिमरत किलविख पाप गइआ ॥२॥

jan naanak an-din naam Dhi-aa-i-aa har simrat kilvikh paap ga-i-aa. ||2||

Servant Nanak meditates on the Naam, night and day. Remembering the Lord in meditation, wickedness and sins are erased. ||2||

people should and see what they say about the Gurus Sikh and then say they are all peacefull but 3 people

Sikhi never teaches us to hate any individual and by labelling a whole community of people (of which most youve never met) as terrorists is ignorant and hate filled garbage.

Sikhs fought muslim opression for hundreds of years but never even thought about attacking a mosque, in reality they built mosques! If Sikhs thought the way u did Sikhs would have destroyed mosques everywhere they went and hated every muslim they came in contact with.

Did u forget about all the Muslims who fought along side Guruji?

In closing, im asking the admin to close this post as it has turned into something it wasnt meant to be.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

How do people get the feeling that I "hate" muslims just because I question their movement and qoute from their scriptures.

This thread did go far off topic though, but I dont think its bad that I wear my kirpan on the outside so people can see that Im not a Muslim. {was my point in the beginning} other people started saying I was hating etc.

just go through what they say on their forums about Sikhi.

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative-re...14-sikhism.html