Reveal Your Desktop

Bad Girl

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just delete them, and make sure you pray to waheguru that they're somewhere in your start menu... :lol:
LOL.gif if not you can always browse to the appropriate folder and add them to the start menu rolleyes.gif

you just delete them, and make sure you pray to waheguru that they're somewhere in your start menu... :@
LOL.gif if not you can always browse to the appropriate folder and add them to the start menu rolleyes.gif

lol.. yea, i was just joking around... :lol: that clean look does look nice, my brother does that too... but i feel like it's not very user friendly... it's so nice to have your most important programs that you use on your desktop.. and other stuff like antispyware, etc, so you remmeber to run them periodically...

i normaly put the program that i use always at the express launch(if i nt wrong wit the name) its much easy as its always down on the screen n jst a single click nie....n all he virus and spy ware program...i set its shedule to run auto.....as i seldom of my pc......so no wory if wana run it at an time.....

i dono....mayb i like to have a clean wan and also i wan to c the picture fully....listen to kirtan on my eafone and look at he screen with the pictures that i like..is quit nice act......

i normaly put the program that i use always at the express launch(if i nt wrong wit the name) its much easy as its always down on the screen n jst a single click nie....n all he virus and spy ware program...i set its shedule to run auto.....as i seldom of my pc......so no wory if wana run it at an time.....

i dono....mayb i like to have a clean wan and also i wan to c the picture fully....listen to kirtan on my eafone and look at he screen with the pictures that i like..is quit nice act......

yea.. u made a great couple points... it is nice to see the whole picture.... looks nice... :TH: