Swami Ramdev Ji Visiting Gurdwara Karamsar Ilford

WJKK WJKF,

Kharkoo Singh I would have to disagree with you on the comment regarding speaking over Akhand Path. This does not only happen at Karmasar, I have been to many Gurdwara's where this happens within the UK. I would not like to mention any Gurdwara's all I can say it happens within the East of London and I have seen one in the Midlands.

Jaz Singh

WJKK WJKF,

Kharkoo Singh I would have to disagree with you on the comment regarding speaking over Akhand Path. This does not only happen at Karmasar, I have been to many Gurdwara's where this happens within the UK. I would not like to mention any Gurdwara's all I can say it happens within the East of London and I have seen one in the Midlands.

Jaz Singh

Well Veeray, then it shouldn't happen! It's not right! It's not what I have been brought up to believe. In my eyes Maharaj is above all. GurBani is above all. An Akhand Path is not a mere background noise or recited in private. An Akhand Path changes peoples lives forever. Guru Ji is talking to his Sikhs through the Akhand Path, what right do we have not to let the Sangat hear Guru Ji.

If no one is listening to Guru Ji talking than have we not made an Akhand Path into a ritualistic act. Why are we paying the Gurdwara committee like a bunch of pandits to do the Akhand Path for us in silence! Back in the day Hindus used to do a Havan, today we are carrying out Akhand Paths as if they are Havans. Pay the committee and sit back whilst the patthis do the mantras. This is not Sikhi.

WJKK WJKF,

TavPrasad Singh u mentioned that Karamsar is trying to be the number one gurdwara in the area. let me tell u something it's not trying to be BUT is the number one for the reason becoz there is peace in that place of worship. Why haven't you ever thought why do the sangat go there? Please answer.

Secondly, the other gurdwara's around the area are just jealous of Karamsar becoz majority of the sangat finds peace there and the other Gurdwars are just worried about their bank balances. If you have any problems please just go to the gurdwara instead of stating poision in the mind of the sangat.

Thirdly, ur stupid remarks regarding publicity about the Gurdwara, trust me that this Gurdwara needs no publicity. Anyway if Micheal Jackson, David Beckham and Amitabh Bachan or even Swami Ji wanted to come to the Gurdwara who are we to stop them plus how would this be a publicity stunt. Please explain.

Jaz Singh

NOBODY should be treated as VIP no matter how saint or how giyan walay they are. ALL should be treated equal.

All govt ppls in Punjab take easy route to enter main diwan hall of darbar saheb while the common sangat wait in the long line of main door. It looks very disturbing by seeing VIP treatment to some ppls in guru jees home.

I used to go to this gurdwara, but the guys that played the instruments which babaji there are perverts. They used to ask for number outside the gurdwara and talk about dirty stuff inside the gurdwara. Why has babaji kept these boys in his band?

Also a few gianis got kicked out for perving on young girls. My cousins stopped going there too. There is no dicipline.

You say theres "no discipline", yet the Gianis whom checked out girls were kicked out. So clearly the Gurdwara takes these things seriously, and took action... whereas most other Gurdwaras wouldnt do anything about it!! So ur statement is invalid. I know of a lot of other guys&girls in other Jathas/Gurdwaras whom you could also call perverts, yet they are allowed to go and do kirtan, etc. Plus if Baba Ji knew the guys were perverts, im sure Baba Ji would have a word with them.

WJKK WJKF,

GSS, I totally agree with you. Ur right Baba Ji will not tolerate that kind of behaviour. If any one of ur sisters of any issues of this kind of nature they should get their parents to speak with Baba Ji direct and I'm sure baba ji will take action.

Jaz Singh

NOBODY should be treated as VIP no matter how saint or how giyan walay they are. ALL should be treated equal.

All govt ppls in Punjab take easy route to enter main diwan hall of darbar saheb while the common sangat wait in the long line of main door. It looks very disturbing by seeing VIP treatment to some ppls in guru jees home.

i agree wid u bro!.....