Pakhandi Baba Bhupinder Singh Jarg Sahib / Rara Sahib

nanakbhatti

WJKK WJKF,

Wots wrong with handing out banana's?

Jaz Singh

Nothing wrong with HANDING out BANANAS.

You are quoting me out of context.

My Argument ===>>> Isn't it the duty of TRUE SEVADARS to guide our SIKH kaum and tell them not to bow theri heads / matha taik in front of a DEHDHARI PAKHANDI like "SARKARI" BABA BHUPINDER SINGH?

Did PAKHANDI BABA BHUPINDER SINGH tell SANGAT not to do so? No.

Not only that, sangat always sits in pangat, whereas PAKHANDI BHUPINDER SINGH always sits on the couch, two feet above the SADH SANGAT.

Also, have you ever seen the videos of SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE. He is always sitting with the sangat in the pangat and no-body ever DARE bow their head in front of him.

All these thugs / pakhandis e.g. Grharianwala/dhandrianwal, Bhupinder Singh, Pehowe Wala, Bahneaare Wala, Beas Wala etc. should be exposed as what they are, DEH DHARI PAKHANDIS.

Does Guru Sahib Ji forbid expensive cars?!

No, Guru sahib doesn't.

Can you explain me while the education system is collapsing in PUNJAB, farmers are commiting suicide in PUNJAB, youth is being destroyed by DRUGS, and the PAKHANDI BHUPINDER is buying LUXURY with the AGRAAHI (DONATION) he has collected by fooling innocent SADH SANGAT.

GURUJI does forbid fooling SADH SANGAT.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should he walk around with only a kachcherra now to give that money spent on a new pyjama on the poor.

How far should this Baba take thing and you, why don't you sell your assets to give to the poor.

He is not collecting money for others sikhs unless he says otherwise.

He preaches, they pay.

Thats it.

Should he walk around with only a kachcherra now to give that money spent on a new pyjama on the poor.

How far should this Baba take thing and you, why don't you sell your assets to give to the poor.

He is not collecting money for others sikhs unless he says otherwise.

He preaches, they pay.

Thats it.

Well, I guess you don't know DR. Abdul Sattar Edhi. Check it out ===>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Sattar_Edhi &&& http://www.the-south-asian.com/February200...cial_worker.htm

It's worth looking at these websites.

Hes doing some parchar, more than we're doing, so that means he is trying to help people into Sikhi in Panjab. Hes trying more than most others do, so we should credit him for that. You cant take a shot at him for riding in an expensive car and so forth..... theres thousands of Sikhs whom drive around in expensive cars, have all the comforts and luxaries, yet do zero parchar of Sikhi. yet when some1 does parchar of Sikhi, we're quick to slate them about stupid little things. Why can we have loads of luxaries, top careers and loads of money... yet Gursikhs whom are helping Sikhi get slated for it? i dont understand anymore.

don't ask questions.

it's wrong to have expensive cars and no one knows why it's wrong but it's wrong and because it's wrong you can not ask why it is wrong.

So please do not say it's not wrong.

My reply makes as much sense as some other replies on this forum. Hint to topic starter.

He might be fake but I dont now for sure. Only god nows. But y judge him, have we looked out filthy our souls are? but he has done sewa of a real feal fakir!!!!

A Real Fakir..... you know what the fruit of that is? There are lots of Sants these days but only 1 in million are real.

Bhupinder Singh Ji has been done sewa of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.... u know what is says in sukhmani sahib?

If u do sewa of real sadh, dharam rai does your sewa. Also jam ki fasse breaks.

He might be fake but I dont now for sure. Only god nows. But y judge him, have we looked out filthy our souls are? but he has done sewa of a real feal fakir!!!!

A Real Fakir..... you know what the fruit of that is? There are lots of Sants these days but only 1 in million are real.

Bhupinder Singh Ji has been done sewa of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.... u know what is says in sukhmani sahib?

If u do sewa of real sadh, dharam rai does your sewa. Also jam ki fasse breaks.

SANT ISHAR SINGH, I ramember the one with EXPENSIVE PERFUMES.