Just A Few Thoughts

Mehtab Singh

They have no father and no mother. Okay, they have Gandhi as father and cow as a mother but I do not want to think of the community of this breed.

Control your hatred. It is not good to come out of your cloths. You are naked now. A Sikh cannot even think such things.

Gandhi is not father of Hindu nation. Hindutva people are anti-Gandhi. It was a pro-Hindutva Brahman, who killed Gandhi. His name was Pandit Nathu Ram Godse. Read book by his brother and co-accused in Gandhi murder case Pandit Gopal Godse. The title of book is 'Gandhi Vadh Kyon' (Why Gandhi was killed)?

Our aim is not destroying India or killing Indians, is it? Majority of Sikhs (or so-called Sikhs) in India are united with their fellow Indians (Hindus, Muslims, Christians) at this point.

Our aim is to establish a Sikh State. It would be great if it could be achieved with no loss of human life but that is not possible. Sikhs condemn killing of innocent people. It is the GOI that does such things. Lives will be lost because that is the price for a country. I strongly believe that sacrifices of our Shaheeds have made the foundations of our country far too strong for any country in the world to shake. India will not give up peacefully. Raj is taken by fight. The outcome will result in fall of India and India will break into pieces. I know that some 1 billion Hindus and their fellow “brothers” are/will be against Khalistan but such numbers have never discouraged Sikhs from fighting for their rights. I don’t want another 47 or 84 but we cannot just stay slaves and jeopardize our freedom. If you want peace then ask the government to hand over the keys of the country, otherwise the war continues. It is their choice so they must pay the price. Our choice is our separate country and we are paying the price by sacrificing. I hope this clears up everything.

Dear 'Bijla Singh', control your hatred for India.

Show me where exactly is the hatred in my post? I can show you the hatred in Indian constitution. Read speeches of Nehru, Patel and Gandhi to see the real hatred. Go preach your senseless remarks to your countrymen. Guru Gobind Singh Ji called Himself the “Idol Breaker”. Is that hatred? I do not hate India but I have no love for it either. That is the simple truth.

Even Sikh empire doesn't exist anymore. So what?

And do you know why? Because Hindu dogras betrayed. Empires rise and fall. I know that. Indian Hindu Empire of today wants to destroy Sikhi which will never happen because it too shall fall apart like the other empires have in the past. This is not hatred but a bitter truth. So swallow it.

Even if Khali-stan is founded, there will be Sikhs in India.

The correct term is Khalis-Sthan. Twisting it around to insult the name only shows that it is you who has the hatred. I know Sikhs will be living in every country. I only support a country for Sikhs not moving them all to that particular country.

Sikhs did not establish their rule in 1469. People like you can say that Sikhs were slave till Baba Banda Singh Bahadur established the Khalsa Raaj.

Sikhs like myself believe that before Guru Sahib came to this world every non-Muslim was a slave in Mughal Empire. When Guru Sahib started preaching His true message He started break away the chains of slavery. Guru Sahib established cities and Sikh centers where Sikhs had full rights to practice their religion and their dignity and honor was protected. There are two kind of slaves in the world. One who is a slave physically but fights to death for freedom and second a mental slave who has accepted foreign rule mentally (in his mind). Supporters of India are second type.

This is a fact that only a handful people want Khali-stan. Other Indian Sikhs are against it. Otherwise, Khali-stan would have been existed till now.

Not true. The fact is that majority of the Sikhs in India are not happy with their lives. Elections of 89 made it clear that Sikhs supported the movement more than India. In Majha area Sikhs did not celebrate India’s Independence Day for many years after 84. I lived there myself. When Bhai Sukha Jhindha were hanged, Sikh Panth did not celebrate Diwali and there were no fireworks in Darbar Sahib. What seems to be “peace” from outside is in fact the terror of the government and its police in the hearts of people. A coal looks cold from the outside but it has fire burning inside. That’s how Punjab is today but the fire soon will spread and burn the unjust and cruel government rule. Majority of the Muslims in Iraq want the USA to leave but just because the majority supports it doesn’t mean it becomes a reality. Majority of the Panth supported Khalistan but the government killed Sikhs in thousands and suppressed their rights.

Such faceless-internet-warriors can do nothing against India. India is not so weak that a few day-dreamers would destroy it. Go and see Vanjaaras in UP, Maharashtra and Rajasthan. There are more than 10 crore NanakPanthis in India.

India may not be weak but neither are Sikhs. The so-called Vanjaaras are not Amritdharis and they do not want to abandon their dhotis. Sant Kartar Singh Ji asked them to take Amrit but they refused because the rehat was “hard” for them.

To stop other Indians to become Sikh, anti-Sikh forces are trying Sikhs to be limited in Punjab. But, they will never succeed. Sikhi is spreading. Sikhi will spread.

There are 40 Muslim countries in the world so is Islam limited only to those countries? Is Hinduism only limited to India? Sikhs will spread all over the world and so will their Raj.

India has the blessings of Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj. Indian Sikhs have the blessings of Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj.

Not India but the Sikhs. Those who keep Rehat and follow the Hukam of Guru Sahib are the blessed ones. They can be from anywhere in the world.

India is NanakPanthistan.

Only in your theory. India is called Hindustan.

Gandhi is not father of Hindu nation.

Gandhi is called father of Nation but the government never defined the term ‘nation’. Sikhs are a separate nation. Their father is Guru Sahib so clearly Gandhi cannot be our father. Muslims have faith in Mohammad as their father. So they are out. Hindus are left and it is the Hindus who called him “bapu” not other communities. Therefore, Gandhi is father of Hindus. Gandhi is father of India according to Indian government. This is their law.

Hindutva people are anti-Gandhi. It was a pro-Hindutva Brahman, who killed Gandhi. His name was Pandit Nathu Ram Godse.

I know who killed Gandhi. Brahmins control 80% of the government. If they didn’t like him they would appoint someone else. Just because a RSS man killed Gandhi doesn’t mean all Brahmins hate him. They disagreed with Gandhi regarding his peaceful theories but they hated the fact that Gandhi let the British divide their country and give piece of their land to a foreign nation (Muslims).

Mr. Amrit, you are a slave in India. Read the constitution. You have no identity of your own and no recognition. I pity fools like you who support a country that organized attacks on Darbar Sahib and mass killings of Sikhs in Indian capital. Sikhs have always been in less numbers but that never stopped them from fighting for truth and justice. They have never lost and never will. Sikhs will get their own country. Your country, India, is mubarak to you and have a happy life there but we want a separate country and that is what we will have. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Personal attacks? So they have the right to say whatever they want to against us, but we have no right to show their real faces?

I made a long post. You could have removed comments which you think were 'personal attack'. Don't you understand difference between 'edited' and 'removed'? But it is okay. I can now understand you better. When someone has no answer, he calls it 'Personal attacks'. You have removed my other posts, which had nothing to do with 'Personal attacks'. Those were merely direct links to newspapers' news items.

My last post on your forum. But do not forget what you did.

Regards.