Help Me Understand My Dream

taboo

Hi all,

Before I explain my dream last night, jus a bit about myself coz people often say that dreams are often related to the events that happpen in our lives.

Im a hindu brahmin engaged to a sikh. We were due to marry soon but in the last 5 months or so his father has said that we will not get his blessings coz Im not Sikh. So in May we made a trip to Punjab (his parents live in india and we live in new zealand).

We tried to convince him but he has refused and has threatened to disown my my fiance. In the end b4 leaving my fiance took me to the golden temple and asked me to have faith in the gurus and that they will help us.

Its been about 2 months since we got back but this thing with his father has been slowly eating away at us.

we carry alot of hurt. Before I go to bed each night i say a prayer to lord shiva and the gurus.

So now to my dream last night.

Im seated on the floor in an empty place. In front of me is the Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I begin to open it up and read through it. Get to a certain page and the words are all in bold. Then this voice, a man's voice (i cant see anyone) reads to me and says

1) marrying each other out of religion is not going to be easy

2) you both must follow one god

3) dont worry my child, come and see me, I will look after you both.

then I woke up, even reliving the dream now gives me goosebumps pray.gif

My questions are, the male voice that I heard, was it of one of the gurus or of shivas and when he says come and see me would that mean the gurudwaras. I have never touched the SGGS, only have seen in the gurudwaras.

Of course I know theres no definite answer but I just thought that I might get some input from you guys.

Thank you all in advance and please please just post back abt my dream and NOT abt the hindu sikh relationship.

Hi all,

Before I explain my dream last night, jus a bit about myself coz people often say that dreams are often related to the events that happpen in our lives.

Im a hindu brahmin engaged to a sikh. We were due to marry soon but in the last 5 months or so his father has said that we will not get his blessings coz Im not Sikh. So in May we made a trip to Punjab (his parents live in india and we live in new zealand).

We tried to convince him but he has refused and has threatened to disown my my fiance. In the end b4 leaving my fiance took me to the golden temple and asked me to have faith in the gurus and that they will help us.

Its been about 2 months since we got back but this thing with his father has been slowly eating away at us.

we carry alot of hurt. Before I go to bed each night i say a prayer to lord shiva and the gurus.

So now to my dream last night.

Im seated on the floor in an empty place. In front of me is the Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I begin to open it up and read through it. Get to a certain page and the words are all in bold. Then this voice, a man's voice (i cant see anyone) reads to me and says

then I woke up, even reliving the dream now gives me goosebumps pray.gif

My questions are, the male voice that I heard, was it of one of the gurus or of shivas and when he says come and see me would that mean the gurudwaras. I have never touched the SGGS, only have seen in the gurudwaras.

Of course I know theres no definite answer but I just thought that I might get some input from you guys.

Thank you all in advance and please please just post back abt my dream and NOT abt the hindu sikh relationship.

Hmmm interesting

VJKK VJKF

well panji.....think about the part where the "voice" said "you both must follow one god".....i guess the voice is talkin about you both being from two different religions.....you two must agree to one thing and follow it because ima tinkin it will be harder for both uv ye when ye grow up......even wif ur kids....i mean....dey'll get confused and all but anyways.....i tink u should go to da gurdwara and tink bout all dis....beg guru ji for help.....i mean i know u hindu n all......buh like jus try it once go to gurdwara matha tek and beg for help....guru sahib will help you...who know's....guru sahib might've shown u dat dream to pull u towards HIM and to give u a hint dat HE'll help u through this....if not then well forgive me i do not know blush.gif bhul chuk muaf karnee.....good luck panji! :TH:

"Im a hindu brahmin engaged to a sikh."

^^

does that answer ur question pritam veerji? rolleyes.gif

VJKK VJKF

Well.. its kinda obvious.. when kids are involved theyll get confused..becharre

Well you are looking at Guru Granth Sahib Ji and someone saying "come and see me".. I think its pointing towards going under the protection of Guru Ji..

I dont know.. It seems that way, not being biased sister. I mean you must atleast see the point why you were with Guru Granth Sahib ji and not infront of Shiva or opening the Vedas/Puranas..

Whether this dream was an actual message from an external source or simply your own inner guiding voice, be patient. Give yourself some time, when you are ready you will find this voice. Reminescant in those memories of the dream. Allow yourself to submerge in the thought of being guided. If you are unsure, then go to both the Gurudwara and the Mandir and surrender yourself in prayer, surely an honest inquiry is bound to yield its answers.