this got to work

S1ngh

From now on.. If i don't get up during amrit veela (before 5) i will not log into MSN messenger..

For missing one amritvela i will ban 2 days of my messenger tongue.gif this thing got to work.. and this will be like my virtual khalsa bootcamp :nihungsmile:

let see if i can stay on my word :)

Anyone dare to join me.. (Specially *cough* rochak..)

Friend of mine gave me this advice wubb.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S1ngh Posted on Nov 20 2003, 09:34 PM

From now on.. If i don't get up during amrit veela (before 5) i will not log into MSN messenger..

For missing one amritvela i will ban 2 days of my messenger tongue.gif this thing got to work..  and this will be like my virtual khalsa bootcamp  :nihungsmile:

let see if i can stay on my word  :)

Friend of mine gave me this advice  wubb.gif

hmmmmmm...man i really need to do something...the entire sangat will laugh at me if i say what i do :( ...well...i do only japji...and that too after dark at night...but i try to do it before 12

am...and i hate myself for not being able to get up at amritvela...coz i sleep at amritvela...like 3 am or so...i tried to be up all night so that i dont miss amritvela...i think i'll have to do that :T: ...coz i dont see any other way working out for a khota like me :@

S1ngh Posted on Nov 20 2003, 09:34 PM

For missing one amritvela i will ban 2 days of my messenger tongue.gif this thing got to work.. and this will be like my virtual khalsa bootcamp   :nihungsmile:

let see if i can stay on my word :(

Friend of mine gave me this advice wubb.gif

hmmmmmm...man i really need to do something...the entire sangat will laugh at me if i say what i do unsure.gif ...well...i do only japji...and that too after dark at night...but i try to do it before 12 am...and i hate myself for not being able to get up at amritvela...coz i sleep at amritvela...like 3 am or so...i tried to be up all night so that i dont miss amritvela...i think i'll have to do that :T: ...coz i dont see any other way working out for a khota like me :@

next semester take morning classes .. those 8am valiya.. that will make u to go bed early :)

Guest balwinderkaur

dear vickey bhajee...whats the point of u banning yourself from msn????? it wouldn't work tongue.gif try banning yourself from something u really cant live without...hmmm how abt saying...if i dont wake up at amritvela i will walk/take public transport. somehow i get the feeling u cant live w/o your car. so yah that will be a TRUE bootcamp for u . tongue.gif:)

S1ngh Posted on Nov 20 2003, 09:42 PM

next semester take morning classes .. those 8am valiya.. that will make u to go bed early :)
oh baba eh semester taan mukkan de :@ ...pata nai kinne course nikkalne aidki :(

take 8am classes... awwwww dats hard (ive gone thru that phase in uni last time) ... but yeah dats a good idea also.. and yeah punishin urself for not coming on MSN is cool too :) guess dats why im not seein u on msn today ha vicky :( .. and yeah as i said above only eat after doin ur nitnem.. phir dekhi how you will never forget to do ur daily nitnem :@ ...