Hari Singh... Knight Of God

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

omg guys i was watching this movie with nighung hari singh hes talking about how bhang is good no.gif:@

Bhang is like any substance......bhang can be used medicinally, as Guruji did.......or abused .....like druggies....

Alcohol is used in medices to benefit people.....or can be use to abuse as with drunkards......

Cakes can be used to benefit people (inmoderation)............or abused by Fatties.......... :D

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Some Jogi asked Guru Nanak if he wanted to use bhang with him.Humbled Guru Nanak stated " God is my bhang and I am the pouch which conceals it."

So it wasnt Guru Nanak the first.

But Guru Gobind Singh did prescribed the use of bhang to the warriors in battle to keep their minds focused and to be a meditaion if they ever were slain and in the wake of bleeding to death they could again forget the pain of death and remember God. You got to remember that the warriors did way more than todays nihangs they were always ready to fight as in literally everyday training and fighting amongst the moghul empire.

There isnt too much literature about the use or prescription of bhang and I think it is an oral tradition like alot of Sikh history was until finally documented.