Does The Fire Of Khalistan Still Burn In Your Heart?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

One of the resolutions passed, and should be in our hearts 24/7:

Satguru Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Jio, in your holy presence, we believe as Guru's Furmaan of Raaj Karega Khalsa.. Akhee Rahe Na Koe...

The Khalsa Panth in you feet, O' Miri Piri De Malik Sahib Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Pass this resolution that we have been broken away for your Takhat Sri Akal Takhat to the delhi Takhat, grant us your blessing O' Satguru Sache Patshah Maharaj Jio and re-join us with your feet at your Takhat Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. With this we declare the Independance Of Khalistan. May your Nishaan Sahib's be hoisted all over Khalsa Panth's Asthaan Khalistan, and soon may your Khalsa Panth break the chains of slavery and establish Nirankaar's rule over the world.

Every Shaheed Killed by the indian authorities are declared SHAHEEDS OF KHALISTAN.

With this we also pass that if a Sikh is not Khalistani, then they are not a Sikh at all!

Bolee So Nihaaal... Sat Sri Akaal!

Khalistan Zindabaad

Khalistan Zindabaad

Khalistan Zindabaad

Khalistan Zindabaad

Khalistan Zindabaad

PARNAAM SHAHEEDAN NU!

SHAHEED BHAI BIANT SINGH JI AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI SATWANT SINGH JI AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI KEHAR SINGH JI AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI AMRIK SINGH JI AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI HARJINDER SINGH JI JINDA AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI SUKHDEV SINGH JI SUKHA AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI HARDEV SINGH JI BAPOO AMAR REHANGE

SHAHEED BHAI DILAWAR SINGH JI AMAR REHANGE

LONGLIVE THE MOVEMENT!! LONGLIVE KHALISTAN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this we also pass that if a Sikh is not Khalistani, then they are not a Sikh at all!

Huh? ohmy.gif Yeah, but who started those riots in India in 84, which killed thousands of sikhs? Tell me who!?

I only HAVE FAITH IN GURU JI!

Don't go down the route that we (Sikhs) deserved it. I am sick and tired of this argument.

What is the definition of a "Khalistani"? grin.gif

Huh? ohmy.gif Yeah, but who started those riots in India in 84, which killed thousands of sikhs? Tell me who!?

Don't go down the route that we (Sikhs) deserved it. I am sick and tired of this argument.

My point is that we didn't DESERVE ANYTHING! I hate that those damn riots started and thousands of my fellow sikhs were KILLED! I just wanted the name of the person or persons who started IT! I never blamed my fellow sikhs for anything. I was a very young kid in Punjab at the time. Believe me I know.

Huh? ohmy.gif Yeah, but who started those riots in India in 84, which called thousands of sikhs. Tell me who!?

There were no Riots in 1984, just like there were no riots in 2002 in Gujrat. These mascares happened with Government support against people who were given no chance to defend themselves. So they were NOT RIOTS but cold blooded murder.

people come back and say well Sikhs started those riots because they murdered Indira, or Muslim Started those riots in Gujrat by burning a train. Well IF india is such a democratic conuntry that it claims to be then why could it not stop the riots. Compare these events to 9-11, did a large scale murder of Arabs, asians take place? No , because government didnt let it happen.

I think thats a stupid comment to make, people should be able to decide for themselves without someone having to judge them for their beliefs. If we act like this now, what will it be like in khalistan? Would we have fatwas like muslims for people who choose to leave sikhi and convert to another religion.

I support khalistan but to me it is not a priority. We need to become sikhs first (no jathas, no caste, no dals) just sikhs and then khalistan will come without a problem. Even if we do get khalistan by a fluke of nature in the current state the panth is in, i dont think it will last long.

There was this documentry on Islamic Charities around the world and their links to Terrorism (Hamas). The presenter went to palestine and he went to one of the orphanage/school one of the Charity was funding. In the school the presenter asked one student (about 10 years old) who was his hero?

The kid said "Mujahidin (fighter)" aka Terrorists.

Then the presenter asked the entire class, who wants to be a mujahidin?

Nearly everyone in the class raised their hand.

So until we as sikhs are prepared to raise our hands and our kids are prepared to do that , we wont get khalistan.

I support khalistan but to me it is not a priority. We need to become sikhs first (no jathas, no caste, no dals) just sikhs and then khalistan will come without a problem. Even if we do get khalistan by a fluke of nature in the current state the panth is in, i dont think it will last long.

I stand with you on that one. The way we are at the moment, if we got Khalistan it would be full of beadbi!

What is the definition of a "Khalistani"? grin.gif

My point is that we didn't DESERVE ANYTHING! I hate that those damn riots started and thousands of my fellow sikhs were KILLED! I just wanted the name of the person or persons who started IT! I never blamed my fellow sikhs for anything. I was a very young kid in Punjab at the time. Believe me I know.

The campaign against Sikhs started well before 1984 - It dates back to 1970's and even back to the times of Khanjar gandhi who decieved the Sikhs!

I knew this post would move, like most Panthic, Pro-Khalistani ones do, by a certain mod. Maybe because they have something against me personally.

I also think this should ONLY be a pro-Khalistani board, and anything anti-Khalistan be deleted. As the indian intelligence are working well inside us to brainwash us away from Khalistan.

Before you create this anti-Khalistani rubbish, think of the picture of those Singh Soorme who died for you?

What face will you show your martyrs? Khalistan is a priority, this will clear the current status of Sikhi.

Once Kharhkoo Singh's come back these leaders, who create differences like caste between us (for example) will perish.

Gradually Panthic leaders, Panthic Jathebandi's are all been taken out of Gurdwara's and the control of Gurdwara's has been handed back of to the masand's, similar to everywhere.

Remember we are taking the government of india head on, they have money, power, etc etc. We have our voice & media, and above all Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Sache Patshah's blessings.

Daas's point of this topic was not to create "terrorism" in Sikhism, the word Khalistani doesnt automatically have to connect to a AK47 or a tank or anything, but just main blatent a free independant Sikh Homeland.

Huh? Yeah, but who started those riots in India in 84, which killed thousands of sikhs? Tell me who!?

the government of india did as the Singh Sahib have stated above.

Names:

Jagdish Tytler

Sajjan Kumar

H.K.L.

Bhagat

I knew this post would move, like most Panthic, Pro-Khalistani ones do, by a certain mod. Maybe because they have something against me personally.

I also think this should ONLY be a pro-Khalistani board, and anything anti-Khalistan be deleted. As the indian intelligence are working well inside us to brainwash us away from Khalistan.

Before you create this anti-Khalistani rubbish, think of the picture of those Singh Soorme who died for you?

What face will you show your martyrs? Khalistan is a priority, this will clear the current status of Sikhi.

Once Kharhkoo Singh's come back these leaders, who create differences like caste between us (for example) will perish.

Gradually Panthic leaders, Panthic Jathebandi's are all been taken out of Gurdwara's and the control of Gurdwara's has been handed back of to the masand's, similar to everywhere.

Remember we are taking the government of india head on, they have money, power, etc etc. We have our voice & media, and above all Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Sache Patshah's blessings.

Daas's point of this topic was not to create "terrorism" in Sikhism, the word Khalistani doesnt automatically have to connect to a AK47 or a tank or anything, but just main blatent a free independant Sikh Homeland.

Huh? Yeah, but who started those riots in India in 84, which killed thousands of sikhs? Tell me who!?

the government of india did as the Singh Sahib have stated above.

Names:

Jagdish Tytler

Sajjan Kumar

H.K.L.

Bhagat

Veerji, all I ask is that you respect the people who may not wish to support KHALISTAN at this time. Just give us our space. Some of the Khalistanis think by not supporting Khalistan, we don't respect the great shaheeds who gave their lives for Sikhism. This is totally wrong. Can't we just be sikhs and not "Khalistani Sikhs"?

Yes, Khalistan, scares me because I remember what has happened in the past. I WILL never FORGET that...NEVER.