Faridkot Vala Teeka

i dont know..srry!!

instead... plzz tell me ..wht is it ..by the way??

i mean i know its a translation..but wht something special abt it?

I am not aware of the names of the persons or intellectuals or scholars who prepared this Teeka ( translation ) of Jap Ji Sahib, but can only say that Maskeen ji was often saying during his differnt discourses ( Katha Programmes) that Maharaja of Faridkot appointed a committee for the purpose. This committee of intellectulas jointly produced the teeka and hence it is known as Faridkot Walian da Teeka.

JAGJIT SINGH

i dont know..srry!!

instead... plzz tell me ..wht is it ..by the way??

i mean i know its a translation..but wht something special abt it?

I am not aware of the names of the persons or intellectuals or scholars who prepared this Teeka ( translation ) of Jap Ji Sahib, but can only say that Maskeen ji was often saying during his differnt discourses ( Katha Programmes) that Maharaja of Faridkot appointed a committee for the purpose. This committee of intellectulas jointly produced the teeka and hence it is known as Faridkot Walian da Teeka.

JAGJIT SINGH

bhaji, its a Teeka of the whole of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and not only Japji Sahib

ssa

veer ji i belong to faridkot and i kno bout it... it was prepared by sant Atar singh ji rara sahib wale..

under the patron ship of the king of Faridkot Maharaja Balbir Singh.... my grandad was near to

the MAharaja and he told me that the authinticity of the teeka is doubted and the teeka by

Prof. Sahib Singh is taken as best... go for it.

bhul chuk maff

ssa

veer ji i belong to faridkot and i kno bout it... it was prepared by sant Atar singh ji rara sahib wale..

under the patron ship of the king of Faridkot Maharaja Balbir Singh.... my grandad was near to

the MAharaja and he told me that the authinticity of the teeka is doubted and the teeka by

bhul chuk maff

Yea! Faridkot one is based on hindutava philosophy. Prof. Sahib Singh one is the best so far.

ssa

bhul chuk maff

Yea! Faridkot one is based on hindutava philosophy. Prof. Sahib Singh one is the best so far.

Prof Sahib singh ji teeka of guru granth sahib ji is recognized by akal takht